The Beginning

I feel so dizzy...

I open my eyes to see the beautiful blue sky and hear the sound of birds.

"Where am I?".

Suddenly, I remembered the bullies and the toilet and then an image of Yuri flashing in my mind, "Yuri!".

I sat up, quickly, to see Yuri lying next to me on the ground.
He wouldn't wake up so I picked him up on my back and started walking down a dirt covered path.
It was a beautiful place, but what puzzled me was how did we end up in the countryside? And is this really Japan?

I saw a young woman up ahead and it couldn't hurt to ask for help, no matter how little.

"Excuse me ma'am, can you help us? We're lost" I asked, politely.

She looked over at me confused and said something in a strange language then when she saw my brother's black hair she screamed in horror.
I jumped out of my skin, then more people hurried to see what the commotion was about, they looked startled when they saw Yuri and I.
Then they started throwing food at us and saying what I can only assume is abuse, I stood my ground, determined not to let them see them get to me.
Suddenly, a blonde haired guy on a horse rode our way, if I'm honest, I was worried what this man would do if the locals were this cruel.

"Can you help us, s-sir?" I asked, a little anxious.

The man stopped and looked at us strangely before getting off his horse.
He looked me dead in the eye and his eyes widened, he looked like he had seen a ghost.
I looked at him confused, "are you alright?".

"Julia...".

Julia?

He reached out to me and put his hands either side of my head, he didn't even press down on my head, but I felt this unbelievable pain making me to scream, causing me to drop my little brother.
Yuri woke up, surprised, to my screaming until he realised what was happening.

"Hey, let go of my sister, you idiot!" He yelled, as he began trying to remove the man's hands from my head.

Finally the stranger let go and I began to feel dizzy again, "What was that for? That hurt so much".

"There! Now you can understand me?" He asked, with a proud smile.

I rubbed my head, "I understood you before, didn't I?".

Yuri looked at me, worriedly, "Rina, are you ok?".

I smiled a little, "I'm fine Yuri, but I admit that hurt like the devil".

The blonde stranger then did the same thing with my brother, but he didn't seem too pleased to see him, like he was me.
Before I could stop him he hurt Yuri and like my brother did for me I tried to get the guy to let go.

"Hey, What do you think you're doing? Let go of my brother!" I cried, angrily.

He finally let go and I hugged Yuri, "Yuri, are you alright?".

Yuri rubbed his head, "ow that really did hurt".

"There, now that we all understand each other. I want to know what you're doing here, in our land?".

"Well you see, sir, we appeared in this land and we don't know where we are and what we're doing here" I explained, calmly.

"I see" said the stranger, confused.

Suddenly, I heard some of the villagers talking and I stiffened up when they wanted to take Yuri away for money.
I glared at them and stood in front of Yuri protectively, the blonde stranger turned around.