Chapter 16 - Clueless

"C'mon! It's much more impressive up close."

Tobio's POV:

"Hey, has anyone seen Asahi?" Nishinoya lifted his head from his arms as he called out to the rest of the team, most of whom were preoccupied with setting up their futons, ready to go to bed.

I looked at him for a moment before shrugging my shoulders in response and turning back to my futon, spreading it out evenly.

A few people rattled off "nos" and some shook their heads as a response. It was a mystery to where the Ace could've been to everyone.

"I haven't seen him since after dinner. He left pretty quickly too." Suga said, plopping himself down onto the floor with a tired sigh.

Before anyone could say anything else, there was a knock at the door.

Daichi quickly made his way over to the door, stepping over futons along the way and avoiding a few already sleeping second years. He was just as surprised as any of us to see Kiyoko waiting outside the door.

"KIYOKOO-SA-" I winced as Tanaka cried out in surprise at spotting our manager outside the door, rather than Coach Ukai or Takeda-sensei.

I watched dully as Suga quickly hopped up off the floor to divert Tanaka from running full speed at her, hastily shoving him onto a vacant futon.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but have you seen y/n? She disappeared after dinner and I haven't seen her since." My eyebrows furrowed at the question.

'Both y/n and Asahi are gone? I hope they're okay. Especially y/n.'

The team exchanged a few glances around the room, seemingly having a conversation with their eyes as they all began to stifle a few small laughs.

I sat there utterly confused, desperately looking around at each of their faces to try and get an understanding of what was happening through their facial expressions, but came up even more confused as before.

Hell, even Hinata understood what was going on.

"Uh, no we haven't. We actually lost Asahi too." Daichi replied, rubbing his tired eyes.

Kiyoko nodded before saying, "Well, if you find either of them will you send y/n to us? We're a bit down the hall and to the right, she should know where it is." She gave a small smile and wave, turning around and making her way down the hall.

As Daichi closed the door, laughter erupted throughout the room.

"They're together for sure!"

"What do you think they're doing?"

"Tanaka and I have been saying this for weeks and you guys are finally catching on?"

'What is happening?'

"Could someone explain what's going on to the King over there?" Tsukishima snidely remarked, looking my way with a smirk, "he seems to be confused." I clenched my fist at the sound of the stupid nickname that he refused to give up, meeting his eyes with a glare.

"Don't call me the King," I said through gritted teeth as Tsukishima's eyebrows raised in amusement, "but I would like to know what's going on." I looked around the room to my teammates, who just looked at me completely dumbfounded.

"What do you mean- wait, you couldn't tell that Asahi likes y/n-san?" Hinata tapped my shoulder, gaining my attention.

My eyes widened at his words, a wave of shock washing over my body.

"Huh? Asahi likes my sister?" I asked. I scratched my head, trying to recall a time where I might've seen him flirting with her, but nothing came up.