Show Me

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : This entire chapter is smut so feel free to skip it since it doesn't mess with the storyline :)
ALSO INCLUDES 3 GIFS SO NSFW

What started as a sweet kiss deepened into more. My hands moved up his chest and around his neck finding themselves in his soft hair. Bucky's hands moved down from my waist lower until I felt him lift me and press me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep myself from slipping. His lips trailed down my cheek to my jaw and my neck leaving a trail of kisses.

"Bucky." I breathed his name out softly as I held onto his toned arms.

He paused pulling back searching my eyes. "Is this okay?"

I grinned pressing my lips against his Jaw. "More than okay.." I said in between kisses.

Bucky grinned and walked us over to his bed laying me on my back as he hovered over me.

I stared up at Bucky as he paused for another moment. "What?" I asked.

He grinned. "I was just thinking about how much I love you."

I pulled him down for a kiss. "How about you show me just how much," I said softly.

He smirked against my lips "Yes ma'am." Bucky broke the kiss momentarily to pull off his shirt. He quickly tossed it aside and leaned back down pressing his lips against my neck leaving small marks and he moved down.

My hands went to unbutton my shirt but Bucky stopped me. "Let me." He said softly.

I grinned and dropped my hand letting him continue.

He leaned down kissing my collar bone as he tried to undo the first button of my shirt. After a few seconds of fumbling, he finally undid a button and pressed another soft kiss there.

He went for the next button and his brow furrowed. I giggled as he struggled with the tiny buttons. "Fuck this." He took my shirt in both hands and pulled my shirt open, buttons flying off.

I laughed surprised. "Bucky!"

He grinned unapologetically and leaned down pressing a kiss to my hip, his teeth grazing my skin softly. I let out a surprised gasp at the wonderful feeling. I closed my eyes feeling Bucky's hands wander my body as his lips trailed back up my torso finally meeting my lips again.

I grinned wrapping my arms around him and rolling us over so I was on top. Bucky's hands found my hips as I straddled him. His thumbs brushed over my soft skin as I pulled off my torn shirt and laughed. "You owe me one of your shirts." I threw it to the side.

"Baby you can have them all." His voice was low and it brought me back. I grinned standing up kicking off my shoes and tugging off my jeans as quickly as I could almost tripping over myself as Bucky watched me with an amused smile. "I'll never understand why people chose to wear jeans so tight, aren't they uncomfortable?"

I laughed breathlessly and slid back onto his lap. "Do you want to know the answer or should we continue where we left off?"

 "Do you want to know the answer or should we continue where we left off?"