In sickness and in health

After the loss of both my men my health began to decline. I was in and out of the hospital a lot, eventually they told me that I wasn't curable. It was hard at first but I didn't have much of a life anyways so we were just hoping I'd get better.

I didn't.

Times like these I wish I had my boys with me, to help me fight , but I couldn't find the strength now a days. The days were blurred all I remember is medicine for the pain and the occasional visit from my parents and Candy.

One day, on a bad day, my doctor had come up to me with news.

"An independent company has offered a few people with terminal illness's a chance at life, something called Cryo." He said.

"They Can cure me?" I asked.

"Well I'm not sure, I don't have much information on the subject but many people have agreed. I thought maybe you'd be interested?" He asked.

"I'm not sure.. I'd have to talk to my parents I suppose."

He nods. "Understandable. Take your time."

I smiled weakly and he left me to myself.

I kept thinking about Steve and Bucky, they haven't been announced dead.. just missing.. maybe there's a chance. Maybe if I do this I can be cured and I'll see them again... small chance but I'm willing to try.

After thinking it over I made up my mind and called my parents to discuss the opportunity with them. They of course, said it was my choice to make and they'd support me no matter what but I could see they were tired of working just to keep up with my medical bills.

"I'll do it." I nodded and smiled softly to my parents.

The doctor came in and told me they'd be transferring me to a separate facility where my parents could no longer visit. I sighed but nodded knowing it was best.

"You're gonna make it, I know you are." My mother kissed my cheek softly.

"We'll be home waiting for you ." Dad said as he held my mother.

That was the last I heard of them before they transferred me, and the experiments began.

--

A/N: OKAY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER SORRY! IM WORKING ON THE NEXT ONE SO DONT WORRY!!! Kk love you <3