Wipe him

"Hey have you seen Bucky or Olivia?" Steve asks walking into Tony's office. "I was worried since they disappeared from the party and I heard she passed out. But now I can't find them."

Tony grinned. "She got her memories back."

Steve's eyes widened. "What? When? Tonight?"

Tony nods. "Turns out, when she passed out it was because her brain was on overload trying to take in all her memories at once."

"So where are they?" He asked again.

"Well, Olivia asked me to shut down Grand central station because she wanted to do this big romantic gesture so I did. They should be there, here I'll check the feed." Tony pulls up the live footage from the train station.

Steve and tony go through the cameras until they find them. "Here they are." Tony frowns.

On the screen they see an unconscious Bucky being dragged into a van by two men in black and Olivia is helping them.

"Oh shit." Steve said surprised.

"Language!" Tony said as he quickly got up. "Friday alert the team. We've got to rescue Bucky."

——
"Yes, We've got him. Yes, Agent 414 is with us." The hydra agent spoke into his coms. He glanced back at Olivia who was staring down at Bucky blankly holding her gun to his forehead as directed. Bucky Laid on the floor of the van unconscious, his hands were tied and he was bleeding from his fight with Olivia.

Once they arrived at their secret facility they quickly unloaded Barnes into the building.

"Agent 414." Olivias handler met her at the entrance. "Well done, you did exactly what you were supposed to."

She nodded. "What will be done now sir?"

"We will wipe him and start again." He said. "Let's go watch."

She nods and follows his lead.

Bucky slowly starts to regain his consciousness, "what the hell.." he mumbles feeling the restraints on him. "No."

"Sargent Barnes, nice of you to join us." An unfamiliar voice speaks up.

Bucky looks around and realizes where he is. "No!" He fights against his restraints, "not again, please no!" He nearly in tears when he sees Olivia.

"Liv, what happened?" He asks her

"Liv, what happened?" He asks her. "Get me out please. I can't do this again."

Liv stares blankly at him.

"What did you do to her?" He growls at the man.

"Well, when we realized she was taken in by the avengers we watched her very closely and turns out she knew you, very personally might I add." He says. "So when we finally caught her we instilled a few words in her brain to help her find her target. I.e. you." He smiled smugly. "Why do you think we let you get away when you 'rescued' her?"

"We knew it was too easy." Bucky looked at Liv. "Doll, please I know you can hear me... it's not your fault. Okay? Don't blame yourself. I'll be fine."

She blinked a few times and slowly walked up to Bucky.

"Liv?" He asked hopefully.

She smirked and wrapped her hands around his throat. "She gone, but don't worry. Soon you will be too."

He gasps for air when she finally lets go. "Start up the machine." She says and walks away.

Bucky closes his eyes and braces for the inevitable pain to follow.

He hears the machine powering up but before it can cause any pain the lights go out.

"What the-"

Suddenly there's gunshots and explosions and the door is being broken down.

"Bucky?" Steve's voice calls out through the noise.

"Steve!" Bucky grins. "God I'm so happy to see you."

Steve runs in and breaks Bucky free of his restraints. "What happened?" He asked.

"Long story, where's Liv?" He asks.

"Don't worry, Wanda is taking care of it. Let's get out of here." Bucky nods and takes a gun Steve offers.

They quickly make their way out back toward the quinjet.

"You can't leave!" The man from earlier yells.

Bucky turns to see the man holding liv in-front of him with a gun pointed at her head.

"If you leave I'll kill her right now."

"No!" Bucky yells.

The man smirks. "Surrender."

Bucky looks back up at Steve. "Steve, please."

Just then a bright red glow takes control of the man and he's suddenly on the ground passed out.

"Nice one Wanda." Steve says into his coms.

Liv picks up the gun and points it at Bucky. "Stand back." She yells.

"Liv, it's me... it's Bucky. Please."

"I don't know you." She yells.

"Yes you do, please just put the gun down, I lo-" he stops himself remembering the last time he said it.

"We don't have time for this." Wanda says and takes control of the situation. Wanda takes the gun and holds Liv down. "Someone cuff her."

Bucky quickly does so and pulls her into the Jet. They restrain her but she's fighting too much so Tony gives her a sedative.

"How you doing Buck?" Steve asked.

"I asked her to marry me, she said yes... Steve I just got her back and she's gone again." Bucky turned away to wipe his tears.

"I'm sorry Buck, we will fix her. Tchalla is at the compound. He will know what to do."

Bucky gives him a small smile but it doesn't reach his eyes.