B O N U S C H A P T E R

M U S T A F A walked into their bedroom. The feeling was, fleeting. To finally have gotten his legs back. He could not help but smile, thinking about his daughter's, Qirat and Mirat who were now married. Mirat, already living with her husband while Qirat was in London, preparing for her final exams.

He sighed, taking a seat on their bed. It had the softest of mattresses, filled with the top most quality of egyptian cotton. He took off his shoes, running his hand through his hair. Even at this age, there was barely a grey hair visible and wrinkles were almost non existent. He felt as if after getting his legs back, he had become younger.

Mustafa entered their bathroom, taking a quick shower and getting under the sheets. Passing Hoor a smile, who was busy lathering her skin in moisturiser. To him, she was still as beautiful as the day he first saw her, around twenty-four years ago.

He arranged the pillows in a manner that allowed him to rest his upper body next to the headboard. His eyes skimming through the latest book he had been reading. Mustafa felt the sheets ruffle, before Hoor snaked her way in between his arms. Resting her head on his chest.

"Musi we're old now". Hoor giggled.
Her voice, sounding like the tinkling of glass chimes on a windy day. Soothing and soulful.
"You're the one whose old. I'm still as healthy as a horse!" Mustafa winked.
Kissing her forehead softly. Placing the novel on the bedside table.

"I meant that both our daughters are married". She looked at him.
Hoor's eyes, filled with love and stars. Staring at him as if he was the centre of her universe.
"I know. I can't belive they're married already. Our little gifts from Allah, have husbands of their own". Mustafa's eyes filled up with tears.

Hoor wiped the one stray tear that fell out of his eye, kissing his lips softly. These past few years, they had learnt a lot about intimacy. It was mostly the two of them discovering her body, and what made her comfortable. She took a seat on his lap, Mustafa's arms wrapping around her waist out of their own accord.

"I love you Mustafa!" She rested her head on his chest.
Listening to the calm beating of his heart.
"And I love you Hoor!" He placed a finger under her chin.
Raising her face to his level, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

M A T U R E C O N T E N T
S K I P I F N O T
C O M F O R T A B L E / B E L O W 18

Mustafa flipped their bodies, Hoor now crushed under the weight of his chest. His arms going around her head. He bent down softly, kissing her lips. Their tounges, tangling together. Moving with a softness, the passion still all there. Hoor gripped Mustafa's hair. Letting her body do what it pleased to do.

Mustafa kissed down her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses against the neckline of her kurti. His hands, gripping the hem and raising it off of her. Leaving her bare to him. Mustafa turned the lights down. The room now shrouded in darkness.

He moved softly, kissing her breast, sucking on it softly. Her responsive body, quivering already. Mustafa rubbed his hands along the sides of her navel. His warm palms, touching her gently. As if she were a glass doll.

Hoor moaned softly, feeling him kiss her ribs. Nuzzling himself in her breast, laying a gently kiss on her lips once again before bending down. Mustafa sucked and bit the skin just above her belly button in a soft manner. A moan erupting from her mouth.

Mustafa hooked his thumb in her trousers waistband. Pulling it downwards, leaving her completely naked. He took off his own shirt, his chest now bare to her, as Hoor skimmed his skin.