Flawless

flaw·less/ˈflôləs/adjectiveadjective: flawlesswithout any blemishes or imperfections; perfect

flaw·less
/ˈflôləs/
adjective
adjective: flawless
without any blemishes or imperfections; perfect.

Eldrid Odindöttir's life was simple, well, as simple as the life of a princess could be. She had her role in the royal family, she played it well. She lived up to the meaning of her name, fiery spirit, she was fiercely loyal but innocently naive.

She was beloved by her father and mother. She was the people's princess of Asgard and she loved her people back. Her brothers were her best friends, she adored them. Though, Thor could be brutish as brash. He was loving, kind and fiercely protective. Loki on the other hand was always calculated, always had a plan or scheme for him and his sister. But he was loyal and a protector when it mattered most.

El's mother was her greatest confidant, her comfort. Frigga was the one person El could trust explicitly. There was never a doubt in El's mind about her mother. And her father, the King of Asgard, Odin was fierce and strict, but he doted on his one and only daughter, letting her sit in on council meetings, war planning. Much like Thor was. Odin had even stated to his daughter once, that if she had been born first, she would be Queen.

Eldrid was gifted in diplomacy, she adored finding ways of creating peace and alliances. It served her well in any situation she was placed in. Hence why she was gifted the goddess title of Grace and Wisdom

Her family had no imperfections that she could find. No cracks in her family portrait.
The only "flaw" that she ever saw, was that she was in love with Loki, her brother.

Eldrid's life was perfect in her eyes. Her loving family, the kingdom of Asgard and the Nine Realms were at peace.
Her brother was to be crowned king. But it all started to crack once Thor was cast out and banished from Asgard by Odin, stripping the Thunder god of his powers, leaving him mortal on Midgard.

 But it all started to crack once Thor was cast out and banished from Asgard by Odin, stripping the Thunder god of his powers, leaving him mortal on Midgard

This book will quite possibly translate into a trilogy... i have no self control. Especially since El's life takes place the same time Mary's does. I'll have to rewrite certain chapters for Mary but i. do. not. freaking. care.

I want El's story told because i really love Thor's world. It has always been my favorite aside from Cap's story. Hence why Mary was created.

El is sweetly naive. She has a view of how her life has been laid out for her, she has her path to happily follow. But once Thor is cast out, her life isn't what she thought it would be anymore. And her forbidden love with Loki will also be intriguing to me. Because, i love Loki.

He and Bucky have always been my favorites.

El and Mary will meet quite a few times. So be on the lookout for those. I will be writing out El's life before i edit Mary's books, that way i have a good layout of how to fit El in.

Now let's get into the book!

Disclaimer! I lay no claim to anyone in the MCU/Marvel Comics world. I do however lay claim to my own characters, Mary, Becca, Eldrid, Evelyn and any others i create, such as Winnie, Jamie, Esme and baby Abe.

Please enjoy El's life!

With love, Red