XIII. Another Stolen Relic

Needing her Romeo was one thing, but trying to find him proved difficult

Needing her Romeo was one thing, but trying to find him proved difficult. She began her search in his chambers. Eldrid hadn't seen them since she left for Alfheim, they'd aged with their host. Growing more mature and secluded amongst the shadows by the years. Loki's chambers proved fruitless other than a small snake charm El picked up and pocketed. She needed something of his if she were to find him using a spell.

But she wanted to try finding him without magic first.

Her second location was the library, she looked in all the spots she could remember that were his favorites, even the small seating area within the walls behind some large bookshelves. Loki and El both had many memories reading in front of the fireplaces and drinking warm cider on winter nights. Thor would join them when they were younger, but as they grew, so did the things they did together. It grew to be less and less as they aged. Loki studying his spells and magic, playing to his strengths with knives and daggers rather than a large sword or obnoxious hammer or ax. He preferred going about ways more subtly, unseen and heard. Keeping his cards close to his chest rather than exposing them all and leaving himself open and defenseless.

El took to diplomacy as if she had known it her entire life. She watched with intent as she sat under the diplomats that came and went Asgard. Her sword skills were second to none, and she improved both skills on Alfheim with little struggle. She had to regain her strength and agility after she had woken from her coma. She picked up Alfheim magic which was rare for an Asgardian to be able to do. She could give blessings and create peace without lifting a finger.

Thor was the golden child according to Loki. The one everyone strived to please and adore. He wasn't just his looks and charms though. He was well versed in battle in both fighting on the field and strategizing. He could look at an army and find its weak points with ease. And being the holder of Mjolnir was a sight to be seen. When he conducted lightning it was frightful but exhilarating all at once. Adrenaline ran through you just by watching it unfold. Thor was a force to be reckoned with when his temper didn't get the better of them.

That was a fault all three of the siblings held. Their tempers would rile them up and cause disruption amongst themselves or the public.

After looking around the Library once more, El decided that Loki wasn't there. Even if he had cloaked himself from the public's eye, she could tell if he was there. She always knew.

So her third and final stop before using her spell was their mother's gardens. Specifically the large tree that would hold the both of them for hours upon hours some days. Reading something of their choice or Frigga's. The fountain was going, lights danced in the starlit sky as Eldrid continued her search. The gardens led to no avail so it was down to her charm. She held the small snake charm in the palm of her hand as it began to glow light blue with her magic, "dnif ot kees i eno eht ot em daeL." Lead me to the one i seek to find. She whispers to the charm and then tosses it into the air. El watched it hover for a moment before leading the way to where Loki was.