I. She is Gifted

Eldrid giggled from her corner of the gazebo as she tucked her feet underneath the bench as Thor counted

Eldrid giggled from her corner of the gazebo as she tucked her feet underneath the bench as Thor counted. She could see Loki hiding in a tree not far from the gazebo and he smiled at her as he perched himself into the tree and conjured a book. El rolled her eyes at the confidence her brother had in Thor not finding him to the fact that he could read the book their mother had given him comfortably. It was something she found annoying and intriguing about her brother Loki. How he could act confident in his skills. He would often tease Thor that he was progressing in his magic.

"I'm coming!" Thor announced from where he was counting in their mother's gardens. The three children had decided at breakfast that the day was going to be beautiful and had agreed to spend the day in their mother's gardens. They adored the gardens. El found it to be her sanctuary, the gazebo especially. She could hear the wind rustle the trees, the smell of the different flowers blooming was calming. And the sound of the water flowing from the fountain not too far away was gentle. Asgard was a paradise. But the gardens were El's paradise.

Eldrid giggled softly as she looked up at Loki. "At least let him find you." She whispers to him and he looks up from his book with a small smile. El knew Loki had no intention of letting Thor find him. Thats why he had volunteered Thor to count first. Thor would not be able to find his siblings no matter how hard he tried.

Loki had cast a cloaking spell.

The most recent spell he and Eldrid had learned from their mother during their classes with her.

"Perhaps." Loki teased as he contemplated the idea, "But i would like to finish this chapter before he comes barreling towards us." He stated back to Eldrid and his sister rolled her eyes.

"Do not speak rudely of him. He is our brother and he loves us." El reminds Loki and the green eyed brother sighs. He nods as he looks down as El's vibrant blue eyes, much lighter than Thor's blue eyes. His were lightning blue, El's eyes resembled those of snowflakes. Her magic was proof of that. While Loki's magic was green, El's was light blue. "Is that the book mother gave us to read?" Eldrid asks softly and then both of them are quiet as Thor walks past the gazebo, passing by his sister, who is still underneath the gazebo bench, as he walks over to the fountain in the gardens.

Loki watches his brother to make sure he is out of hearing distance and then he turns his head back to Eldrid, nodding. "It is. It's quite fascinating. The different spells in here are exciting." He says with a smile as he holds up his book. "Have you read it yet?"

"Not yet." Eldrid responds and then glances around for Thor before teleporting herself to the tree beside Loki. The tree was one of the largest in the gardens and the branch could easily fit the two of them.  Eldrid leans over his shoulder and smiles softly as she then looks up, seeing a leaf in his hair. She pulls it from his hair and sets it down on her lap. "Why don't you read it to me?" She asks.

Loki looks at El with a small smile, a slight blush on his cheeks before he clears his throat quietly and nods. He begins to read the book of magic softly as Thor continues to try and find them in their mothers gardens. They could hear Thor calling for Loki and El but the younger two paid him no mind as they were both invested in the words of the book.