{Eleven}

This is an update notice but do NOT WORRY. This is a chapter as well. I just wanted to properly apologize for not updating for a really long time. I always read your comments and it breaks my heart that I literally have NO time. High school life is hard and I'm sure that some would agree. :) I hope I haven't angered anyone away. Thank you if you actually took the time to read this. - TheByunBaekie

If you would, please play: "When Would it Be" by IU and Yoon Hyun Sang.

-

Chapter Eleven

Why is life... life? Why could it not be easier for the world? I wish I was strong, independent. But I'm weak and I can't hold myself up for shit. Jen left Korea yesterday and my apartment is empty. I want to call him but I remembered what he told me the other day, when I semi-confessed to him.

It's not like I told him I loved him. To be honest I'm not sure about that but I'm certain there is something there that attracts me to him.

Jungkook stares at me before sighing. He rubs his neck before looking away. "You're confused." My eyebrows furrow. That was not what I wanted to come out of his mouth. "Since we both suffered the same situation maybe you just started think you liked me." Why is he pushing me away all of a sudden?

His eyes then meet mine again and the tears that he held in his eyes lingers no more. "We should probably stay away from each other." My eyes widen. Didn't just five minutes ago he said he wouldn't leave me? Why is he doing this now?

I blink at him with sad eyes as tears fall down my cheeks. His mouth drops open a bit and he slowly walks over and I back up. "YooNi-"

"No," My voice cracks, "just because I told you how I felt you're going to act this way? It's not like I wanted anything to happen for fucks sake Jungkook I just got cheated on. And just five minutes ago you said you wouldn't leave me. You're such an asshole you know that?" I walk away before turning around, "Go get a ride somewhere else please." I couldn't look at him. I would break if I did. Hell, I was already broken and now I'm beyond fixable.

I slam my car door shut and I stare at the entrance of the woods. I begin crying out loud. I let out everything that's happened. Why is life so cruel?

I sigh. It feels like I have no tears to shed yet one falls down my temple and into my hair. Jen won't answer my calls anymore. I know she's busy with her school and all. I really don't have anyone.

I walk out to the living room and I stare at the dinner table. I hear laughing and talking but no one is there. Sighing, I walk out to my balcony and I lean over the railing. I watch the sun rise and I begin to sing a song.

"I'm just so lonely right now, and we used to be happy.
When will I be able to stand in front of you, smiling as if nothings wrong?
When can we be able to say hello as we lock eyes, with smiles?
If we can do that, I want to wait even if it's like this."

I hum the song from the beginning as I walk back in. I turn on the TV and begin to watch until my phone rings. I stare at the caller.

It's not Jungkook.

Sighing, I answer it. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah YooNi-ssi!"

I smile a bit. "Ne Dara. Why are you calling me?"

"Well you see," she laughs nervously, "theres this work party and a lot of people are invited so if you can, can you come?"

"Yah Dara, you know I'm not fond of parties."

"I know but you're the prettiest one I know and I really want to impress my coworkers-"

"Ara-Ara. Fine I'll go. Text me the information and I'll be there."

"Yes! Gomawo YooNi! Cheongmal Gomawo!" Dara hangs up without saying goodbye. I look at my phone and I bite my lip.

"Dapeun Yeoja." I murmur. Suddenly my thoughts aren't on Dara, but on someone else entirely.

Suddenly I wish that Jungkook would be invited to that party.

(I made this a short chapter for a reason.)