{Sixteen}

Author Note: I was thinking of making this a short story. So I probably will end up just ending it by 20th chapter or 18th maybe. Who knows. Anyway, back to the story!

{Chapter Sixteen - }

Hearing him say those words to me made my heart flutter, "You're so confusing you know."

A chuckle escapes his lips and he shrugs, "I'm a kid." I roll my eyes-which only made him nuzzle himself closer to me, letting me feel his breath on my neck. I shiver. This is what I wanted right...? So why do I feel so, guilty?

"Jongkook, I-I'm not so sure this is a good idea..." I hesitate, seeing the fading smile on his face. Now I feel even more guilty than I should.

"What do you mean Yoo Ni? Didn't you want this? The two of us? Together?" He starts to get up and I pull his arm and he turns around, his face close to mine.

"I-I do want this, but I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do." The look on his face told me everything. He wasn't so sure either. "L-Look, maybe we can, I don't know, take things slow?" My hand moves its way to his hand and he takes it immediately, intertwining our fingers.

"Yeah Yoo Ni, I think that would be a good idea."

I feel relieved and a bit, happy. I know we aren't official or anything jurastic, but I feel content knowing that he likes me in some way too.

Okay guys, so this story had been out of my motivation zone lately. And I just wanted to let you guys know I am writing (or have been writing) a story on the downlow. I apologize for being hiatus 99% of the time. I've been having writer's block and I couldn't seem to get out of it. Besides, the end of my school year is in several weeks so I will be updating and writing a ton by that time. What I'm trying to say is, I may end this story quickly until or unless I get new ideas into my head. Thank you for understanding. Annyeong!