|One|

|One|

She ran across the airport to meet him. He ran across the airport to find her. Her long wavy hair tailing behind her as she darted through people, nervous that her first love might've walked out the gates without seeing her first. The hood of his black sweatshirt jumping up and down from the speed he was rushing with.

Her hands gripped the sign she had especially made for him as she saw the specific gate he would arrive through. She closed her eyes before exhaling in relief that no one had arrived yet and she was just in time. "Finally, gate eighteen." She whispered. She held the sign that had his name written in huge black letters. "I can't wait to see you again."

He slowed down when he found the gate he would meet her. He looked around, making sure that it was the one he wanted to be at. He feared that if he waited at the wrong gate the whole time, he'd miss her arrival. Eventually he had assured himself that he was at the correct place. He checked his watch and he chuckled, impressed with himself. "Gate eighteen and I'm just in time."

She tapped the board, constantly checking her phone for any hints that he may have made it to her. But nothing was buzzing for her attention. She pouted, for the only thing that was buzzing was her stomach. She hated feeling empty down to her abdomen, and for her to hang around with a sign for almost an hour did no good to her.

As he waited he sighed, thinking perhaps she had taken the bus and was already at his house waiting for him to come back to scold him of unpunctuality. Just as he was about to walk away he swore he had heard his name being called. He turned around his signature bunny smile was displayed. The girl wrapped her arms around him, bringing him closer before pecking his lips. "Yah Jeon Jungkook, were you about to leave me here?" He chuckled before intertwining their fingers.

She was starting to lose hope. Her mind was starting to think that possibly he was already at home waiting for her. "I guess I came here for nothin-"

"Jung YooNi!" A voice only she could recognize from a mile away yelled. She turned around quickly and there he was. A smile had surfaced on her face. She ran to him and wrapped his arms around his neck, with his arms around her waist.

"God I missed you Luhan." YooNi whispered.

"I missed you too." He replied before pulling away.

"Oh I almost forgot while I was waiting for you." YooNi rummaged through her purse before finding the box. Her eyes brightened when she found it. "Here," She handed him the box, "open it." She smiled, anticipating for his reaction.

Luhan popped it open and his eyes widened in surprise. It was a promise ring. He looked back to his girlfriend and found her holding up her hand, a simliar ring on her ring finger. "Remember when I asked you over the phone about your ring size? This was why." YooNi shyly explained.

"W-Wow, thank you so much 'Yoo!" He flipped the opened box towards her, "Can you put it on for me?"

YooNi blushed before nodding, unable to hide her smile as she took the ring. Before she could place the ring on his finger she was abruptly pushed by some unknown person, making the ring roll down the busy floor. YooNi instantly ran, following the ring. "YooNi! Wait up!"

"It's really okay 'Yoo! We can just get a new one." She ignored her boyfriend. The ring that she was about to put on his finger was planned for the three months he was away-and she wasn't about to let it just roll away with all her love and effort.

To her miracle it stopped between someone's foot. She began crawling towards it, the relieved smile on her face didn't last long when she found an unfamiliar hand pick it up before she could. YooNi looked up awkwardly to find a man holding the ring. He examined it before looking down at her. "Is this yours?" He asked. She was surprised at how smooth and nice his voice had sounded. But she paid that no attention. She nodded in response before standing up to dust herself off.

"Yes that's mine." But the guy didn't give it to her right away. He studied the ring further.

"It looks like a man's ring though. Is it really yours?"

"It's actually mine." A voice interrupted, the only voice that was just as smooth but not as deep as the man that stood in front of her.

"Oh really?" The man asked nonchalantly.

"Yes. My girlfriend here was giving it to me. Is that a good enough explanation for you?" Luhan snapped, holding his hand out for him to receive.

"Who are these guys Jungkook?" A woman suddenly appeared beside the man, her hands naturally wrapping around his arm. Jungkook looked at Luhan and YooNi before smirking. YooNi stayed silent, noticing that the girl and Luhan making eye contact, as if they were familiar with each other.

"They're nobody MinHae. C'mon let's go." Jungkook dropped the ring on Luhan's hand before patting his arm with that knowing smirk.

"Aish he's so infuriating." Luhan ruffled his hair.

"Gwenchana, let's not ruin this special day arasseo? Now give me the ring." Luhan slightly smiled before handing it to her. She slipped it on and kissed his cheeks quickly before intertwining their fingers. He pecked her nose as they started to walk away, already forgetting the situation they were put in.

The four didn't know that they would meet again. For this was just a small act of their wicked fate. No one could predict the next evil move fate could do. The life ahead of them were going to be full of ups and downs and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Fate can create the happiest moments to the saddest, most devastating moments.

And this was just their beginning.

|Chapter One End|