{Fifteen}

{Chapter Fifteen - Here with You}

Dara's jaws are dropped, and Jong Suk just stares at us with confusion. Before I could open my mouth Dara stomps to me and grabs my wrist. Suddenly another hand grabs my other wrist. Dara and I look back and it's Jungkook.

"Let her go Dara," Jungkook demands.

Dara smirks, "Don't worry about her, I just need to have a little talk with her," She drags me into my room and closes the door. I play with my fingers, not being able to her in the face. I just made out with her first love God damnit.

"I just want you to know that I'm not mad YooNi," Dara starts, I look up and she gives me a slight smile. She walks over to my bed and sits down on the edge, inviting me to sit with her, "I came here to tell you, that I was going to give up on him, for you."

Tears brim my eyes. Jeez why do I cry so easily? I don't deserve this treatment from Dara, "Ani Dara, you deserve a better friend."

"That's not what I believe YooNi. I heard another side of you that I never knew when you told me about your whole story. There's something between you two that I can't even begin to explain, but it's so strong," Dara takes my hands in her, "And thats exactly what I need you to be. I need you to stay strong for me because I do believe that you and Jungkook are meant for each other."

"B-But what about your feelings? Dara I-I'm glad you're thinking about me but what about you? I can't bear to acknowledge the fact that your sadness is because of me. Dara he was your first love."

She gives me an assuring smile and grips my hands, "It'll be alright. There are plenty more of those experiences to come."

I nod and we head out my bedroom. Dara and I gasp from the sight. Jong Suk is holding Jungkook by the collar as his head is hanging. Holy shit I think Jungkook is unconscious, "Get away from him!" I push Jong Suk away, causing him to loose his grip on Jungkook's collar. I catch him and kneel down to his side. I lift his head up and I call his name out, hoping that he'll wake up.

His lips are bloody, his right eye is already beginning to show signs of turning black and purple, and he had a cut on his left check. I look up at Jong Suk, who has barely an wounds.

"What happened here?!" Dara asks.

Jong Suk looks straight at me and points with a menacing stare. "You-You whore." He spats.

Wait-What the fuck did he just call me? Wasn't he the nice, sweet flower boy just yesterday? Why am I a whore now?

"What- are you even talking about Jong Suk? Why were you here in the first place?"

I look at Dara and signal her to get a washcloth and a bowl of water. It seems like we've been using those quite a lot recently.

Dara leaves the scene and Jong Suk sighs, "You weren't answering your phone. It said you were busy or something but you were on a line. So I thought I'd pay you a visit i expected to see you alone so I can take you out on a date, but unfortunately you had other plans."

That must've been during my long conversation with Dara over the phone, "Well I don't need you visiting me anymore Jong Suk. Please leave."

"But YooN-"

"I thought you were different," Those words got him and I knew it did, "but again, I was wrong. I will not ask you to leave again so leave now." I turn back down and look at Jungkook.

I hear a sigh/disappointed groan behind me followed by the slamming of a front door. My shoulders fall as if I was tense the whole time. I study his face and I brush his fringe out of the way.

Oh Jungkook what did you say to Jong Suk? What really happened?

Dara comes back with a bowl and cloth and passes by me to set it down beside the couch. We then carry him to my couch and I begin patting his face and wounds. How could Dara and I not hear this going on? We were probably to engrossed in our conversation.

I pat his cuts and bruises until the blood has stopped coming out. I look at his lips and suddenly I remember what was going on.

Jungkook kissed me.

But why?

Suddenly I hear a deep groan and Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. He shakes his head groaning until his eyes slowly open and he looks at me.

"I'm sorry again YooNi."

"Yah you better not fight like this again alright? It's bad for your health," I soak the rag again and murmur, "and it scares me. I don't want to see you this way."

Jungkook smiles, hearing every word I've said. I start patting his face again while he stares at my features.

After a while he tells me, "I want you to meet my friends."

"Huh? Waeyo?" I stop at his forehead and tilt my head.

"No reason, I'd like them to know who you are."

My eyebrows furrow and I pout a bit. That's not necessarily the answer I wanted to hear, but I guess that's fine. I still don't understand what it means if I visit his friends. I put the cloth in the bucket and walk to the sink to clean it. Dara comes in and smirks.

"So you're going to meet his friends?"

I shrug, "I guess so, I mean I don't know what it means, but I'm going with it apparently."

She crosses her arms and clicks her tongue. "I see..."

At that moment an idea pops into my mind, "Wait! Why don't you come to?"

Dara's eyes light up and she nods, "Of course I'll go," Dara looks at her watch, "Oh shit I have a meeting I forgot about! Catch you later YooNi!" Dara grabs her purse and hauls ass.

I walk back to the living room and Jungkook is sitting upright on the couch, "Yah you should be laying down."

He shrugs before patting the seat next to him.

I sit down. "Really, you should lay down."

"Then lay down with me."

I let out this inhumane whine and he laughs. "Is laying down with me a really bad idea?" I playfully nod and he laughs some more.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me down with him. I squeal in surprise. I'm trapped in arms and his warmth.

What is this? Why is he suddenly doing these things. Does he like me? Do I still like him?

"Y-Yah Jungkook, I thought we were supposed to stay away from each other," I stammer, my stomach doing flips.

I turn around to face him and I swear I saw something in his eyes, "I can't stay away from you."

{Chapter Fifteen End}