|Three|

A/N: I decided to change the point of view to third person view. This will also be a fairly short story maybe. I still haven't made up my mind. :(

-

I toss plate of sandwich in front of him before muttering in disgust. "C'mon babe, it was just my co-worker. I needed to talk to her about paperwork." I roll my eyes.

"So your 'co-worker' gets you to leave the room?"

"Don't be like t-"

"Like what LuHan!? I'm not allowed to be mad because for the first few hours that my boyfriend comes home he's already treating me like I'm nothing." LuHan just stares at me. Suddenly his touch phone lights up and it starts ringing. He glances at his phone before looking at me. My eyes widen as he picks it up and stands.

"Yeah, I'm free, sure I'll meet you now. Okay see you in a few." Those are his responses. An offended sigh comes out of me. He hangs up and slips the phone in his pocket before walking pass me.

"LuHan where-"

The door slams shut.

I sit down on the chair that he previously sat on. I stare at the sandwich and the glass of water I gave him. Not eaten, not touched. I push the plate away and rest my head on the table. I gaze at the full cup of water. I slip my ring off before dropping it in the glass of water. I watch as it falls down. Like my heart. Slowly, it hurts more and more.

(A/N: Search up: For One Year - Zia c:)

I don't know how long time passes by, but I stand up and I grab my sweatshirt before running out the door. I run out into the driveway. His car is still here. He must've walked to the shopping district; the closest shopping district in our area. Before I knew it my legs run quickly.

I run out the cafe. He isn't here. I've already checked each shop. No appearance of him whatsoever. It's already dark. The only thing that stands out was the nightclub. He can't be there can he? There's only one way to find out.

-

(Listen to "Scent of A Flower" by Lim Jeong Hee)

I sniffle. I'm watching the glass of water again. My ring was once again at the bottom of the glass. The house was dark and empty. The only light letting me see was the moonlight shining through the window and towards my glass and I.

The door opens and the lights turn on. "Hey babe. I'm home." I run my sleeves through my face one time. He hugs me. "You aren't mad at me still right?" He kisses my neck. I know my way around this. I let him. He doesn't notice my falling tears.

LuHan pulls away after awhile. I see him leaning in. I slap him as hard as I could. He backs away, confused and angry. I glare at him with clenched fists.

"What the he-"

"I saw you at the nightclub LuHan."

His eyes widen. I caught him. LuHan stands there. He puts his hand to his mouth and sighs. "Are you drunk YooNi because-"

"It was that girl from the airport right?" I cut him off. I don't want to listen to his bullshit stories. I glare at him with hatred.

But I got him again. LuHan knows that I already caught him. We stand there with utter silence until my shoulders finally fall. Everything sinking in. I sniffle as tears finally fall.

"YooNi-"

I open my hand. LuHan stares at it, knowing what it means. He sighs before taking the ring off and dropping it on my fingers. I try to keep my weeps in.

"YooNi please don't act like-"

"Just leave." I grip the ring.

"I know I was wrong but I-"

"I SAID LEAVE!" My voice cracks. I didn't want him here. I didn't want him anywhere. "Pack your stuff tomorrow and leave." I walk past him into our once shared bedroom and slam the door.

I grip my hair. I don't know what I should do. I'm having a breakdown. I can't control myself anymore. I break into loud sobs as I throw each photo frame of us somewhere across the wall. I can't tell what I'm doing. The only thing I can see is what happened back at the nightclub.

I walk to the nightclub, the blasting music getting louder and louder. He can't be here. Suddenly I hear moans and whispering. Then a giggle comes out. I look between the buildings and I see two shadows. I hide and look further. My eyes widen. It's him. It's my boyfriend of three years cheating on me. A car drives by, lighting their faces. My stomach drops. It's the girl from the airport.

I back away, I suddenly trip backwards and slit my hand from a bottle. I quickly get up and run away, hoping they didn't find out.

I come back to my senses. I hear nothing but silence. My breathing is haggard as I breath under my arms. I lift my head up from my knees. All our photos were shattered on the floor.

I lay my head on the wall. "I hate you Xi LuHan."