{Eight}

{Chapter Eight}

This will be a short chapter to fill in the cliff hangers :)

-

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" No answer, he's still limp in my arms. "Jen! Help me!" I call for her help. Jen helps me move him to the couch. I feel his head. "Agh, Jungkook you pabo. Why would you run in the rain? You have a fever now..."

"It has to be important YooNi. No one comes to your door drenched and tired. It looks like he was in a rush."

It's true. When I opened that door Jungkook was panting like no tomorrow. I grab a huge bowl and I fill it with lukewarm water. I kneel beside him and I drench a face towel in the water. I squeeze the water out and I lay it softly on Jungkook's forehead. I look up and Jen is smirking at me.

I repeat the cycle a few more times until I'm fed up. "Jen, will you stop your perverted looks while I'm taking care of someone?"

She keeps smirking and puts her hands the her hips. "Remember how I said you and LuHan weren't compatible?" I slightly nod. Jen crosses her arms and falls on the couch across. "This kid," She points to Jungkook, "is the one."

I blush. I hide my face as I squeeze the rag again. "What are you talking about."

"C'mon YooNi! I'm telling you. When you told me everything about what happened, I knew that you would end up liking him."

I shrug what else am I supposed to say? I will admit, as I spent more time with Jungkook, I realized that he's done things that I wish LuHan did to me.

LuHan told me to go to the hospital instead of taking care of me.

LuHan never made food for me.

LuHan never cracked jokes.

LuHan never knew when I lied.

But Jungkook has done all of these things in a short amount of time.

"Urgh..." Jungkook's groan snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook!" His eyes open a bit and he turns his head towards me.

"Y-YooNi?"

"Yes pabo it's me!"

"I-I'm so sorry."

And he's out like a light.

-

My eyes open, it hurts. I must have eye crusts or something. Jungkook is still fast asleep with the wet towel still on his head but is about to fall. I grab it and I feel his forehead; his fever has gone down. Just as I'm about to take away my hands I stare at his face. His milky white skin shiny even brighter from the sun light, his small nose, and his pink lips. I put back the towel into the now cold water. "You were right all along..." A voice says.

I look back at Jungkook. His eyes are wide open. He must've been pretending he was sleeping. I'm blushing from that realization. "About what?" I say, walking to the kitchen to drain the water.

"MinHae is cheating on me with your ex-boyfriend."

I freeze. So he figured it out.

"What made you realize?" I ask, watching him walk over here to me.

"I-I called the company," I can see tears well up in his eyes. "and they said that they don't assign business trips whatsoever." He chokes out before covering his eyes as he softly sobs.

Jungkook is crying. I sigh, I knew he wouldn't believe me but I didn't expect him to come back here knowing I was right all along. I pull him into a comforting hug. "Sh... It's okay Jungkook."

"W-What's worse is," Jungkook hiccups. "is that I never believed you." My heart hurts remembering. "I'm so sorry YooNi. I'm so sorry.." He cries out.

"Things happen for a reason. I don't blame you for acting that way when I told you. I would've acted the same way. It's okay Jungkook. I'm here for you."

Jungkook Pulls away and I wipe his tears. He's like a little boy. "Re-Really?" I nod and smile.

"When you two are done being all sappy can we have breakfast?" I look at Jen, who is rubbing her eyes. Jungkook looks at me and slightly laughs.

"Arasseo, let's eat." I say. I smile at Jungkook and he gives me that knowing smile back.

This time, I'll take care of you Jungkook.

{End of Chapter Eight}