|Two|

Jungkook and Minhae hold hands, him leading her to his car. Jungkook sits inside and waits for her to get in as well. "So what did you plan on this special day?" Minhae stared at Jungkook for his answer, only to receive knitted eyebrows.

"Jeon Jungkook! I was gone for three months and you don't even plan anything?" She pouts, earning a chuckle from her boyfriend.

"Okay, okay. Let's go eat lunch at your favorite cafe. Then we can go back home and cuddle. Is that good?"

Minhae raises her hand to slap him to where Jungkook flinches. "Aish, fine. Let's go then."

"Saranghae jagiya~" He coos as he reverses the car out of the parking.

"Yeah whatever." Minhae replies with arms crossed, slightly smiling.

-

YooNi slumps down on her couch, her purse making a rattle as it falls down on her. "There was so many people in that airport." Luhan nods, staring at his phone.

"It smelled bad too." She adds, testing his attention. But YooNi receives the a new response,

"Mhm."

She rolls her eyes. YooNi found it as a disliked flaw about him. His inability to look at his phone and listen to his girlfriend seemed to be impossible for him for the few months passed.

"Yah LuHan. Are you listening?"

He looks up from his phone, giving her that glance before nodding. "Yeah. Yeah I am."

He's at it again. YooNi began to notice the change in him after he had left for the business trip for three months, currently the highest record as the longest trip he has been away for. YooNi scoffs before standing up and to the kitchen. "What do you want for lunch?" She asks, trying to lighten the awkward atmosphere.

"A sandwich I guess." I guess? You've been gone for three months and the first lunch in a long time you want to eat a sandwich? Bullcrap. YooNi was fuming. She grew up with a short temper. She begins to mutter through gritted teeth. From the kitchen she sees that LuHan doesn't notice her contrasted behavior at all. To her surprise he stands up, and walks into their shared room, closing the door without the a single word.

She bites her lip, not knowing what to do. Again YooNi boils, she rips the fridge open and she takes out all the ingredients for the sandwich before angrily placing them on the counter. YooNi doesn't care. The walls were soundproof, she could slam all she wanted and LuHan would not know a thing.

"So your phone is more important than me huh?" She says as she slaps the tomato and lettuce down. That appetite will linger mo more. "Been gone for three months and this is the 'Yay I'm here' celebration he wants?" YooNi squirts the mayonnaise, accidentally squirting a bit on herself. She groans with displeasure, another bit that just had to piss her off even more. Her anger made her even more angrier. And she knew that.

-

"So how was the trip?" Jungkook questions, sipping his bubble milk.

"It was okay-ish," MinHae eyes the bubble milk, her eyebrows raising, "why do you still drink that kiddy drink? Can you just grow up and drink lattes, coffee, and such?"

He sighs, he hated it when she would badger him over the littlest of things. "And why is my bubble milk more important than your trip?"

"I already answered your question, If I need to repeat it again, I said it was okay-ish." Minhae brings out her bitchy-mode, and he knows it's out too.

Jungkook stares at her, squinting his eyes. He feels that something seems a bit off about her. "Are you sure nothing interesting happened?"

Minhae sits up before shaking her head. Busted he thinks. "Look it was all business shit that I don't really feel like bringing up. alright?"

Jungkook scoffed before shaking his head. He could tell when she was lying any day. His fists clenches, he was officially sick for the day. Their whole relationship consisted of occasionally being all lovey-dovey. Most of it was full of stupid arguments that seemed to get bigger and bigger each time.

Jungkook sighs. "C'mon, I'm tired. Let's just go home." He says, completely not considering his idea of going to her favorite restaurant.

"Jung-"

"I said, I'm tired." He snaps, giving her a look that she knows good and well. MinHae rolls her eyes when his back turns. She checks her phone as it jingles. With a knowing smile, she replies back to the text she had gotten.