{Thirteen}

Author-nim's note:
청말 미아함니다. I always say I would update a lot and I end up never doing it. So from now on I cannot promise I will update a lot, but I will promise that I will keep making stories and fanfictions you all can enjoy to the fullest. I don't plan to give up on writing anytime soon. :) Thank you.

{Chapter Thirteen - The Cut}

"Yah! Bwoanongwoya?!" I yell at him before grabbing Lee Jong Suk's hand and helping him get out of the water. "Gwenchana? You're not hurt anywhere kutji?!" (I probably spelled that incorrectly my apologies.) I give Jungkook the most disappointed look I could muster up. How could he do such a thing?

"G-Gwenchana. B-But who knew the pool could be so c-c-cold." He shivers and I rub his now soaked arms. Oh Jong Suk, how can you not be any more angry than I am?

I look around and I find a waitress. "Excuse me, may you please get my friend here a towel and heat packs if you have any?" The lady nods and turns to leave.

"Aniyo. Yura do not follow her orders." I hear Jungkook sternly say behind me.

"Can't you see he needs help right now?" I turn back to the waitress, "Get him those things aracchi?"

"I said, aniyo. This is my household and I told her specifically not to follow those orders." My eyes widen.

This is his house?

This is his party?

Wait, what does that matter? "Arasseo. Jong Suk and I will take our leave then." I pull Jong Suk close and I begin to walk until Jungkook grabs my free wrist.

I look at him with pure anger. He stares back with words he can't seem to put together to get me to stay. Does he even want me to stay? I pull my arm back hastily and I walk back without turning to look back.

-

"Cheongmal mianhe Dara, I had some emergency complications I had to take care of-ara ara I know how to get back home. Arasseo, see you later, annyeong." I turn off my phone and I look over at Jong Suk.

"Gwenchana? We're almost at the convenience store. I'm sure we can get some heat packs."

"Ung, Gwenchana. And you really don't have to go out on your way just to buy me heat packs. I can just go home and grab a towel."

"Ani it's okay really. I need heat packs anyways, it's getting colder and colder everyday." I smile at him and he smiles back.

I park in front of the store and he also gets out. "Yah, you should stay in there. You'll catch a cold." I scold him.

"No thanks, I would not like to leave you alone." I blush as we walk in.

We walk around for a bit until we finally find the heat packs. "Aha! Found you." I say in victory. Jong Suk chuckles and I study his face. "Oh? I always thought that the line on your lip is naturally there, but now that I look at it, it's unsymmetrical."

Jong Suk looks away before meeting eyes with mine as I wait for his reply. "Well, my lips don't have to be symmetrical do they? I'm not perfect yes?"

I look away in embarrassment. "Mianhamnida. I didn't mean to point out such a thing." I shut my eyes and scold myself quietly. "You really did if this time Jung Yoonji. Aish."

"Gwenchana. The truth is, I got into an accident that scarred my lips this way. I don't mind it though. In fact, I think it makes me even more handsome don't you think?" He puts his index finger and thumb under his chin and creates a goofy face that makes me giggle.  

"Whatever." I begin to walk away until I feel him grab my shoulders and whisper in my ear.

"You don't agree?" His voice is smooth and low. I gulp and chuckle before leaving his unusual grasp.

"Y-Yah we should go pay for this now."

We exit the store and I open the door to his car. "We should stop by my house so I can get you a legit towel and then you can drive home." I offer, because as much as I want to keep his beautiful, rich car, I can't.

He looks at me with the tip of his lip curled up. God how can he look so handsome like that. "Arasseo, but I owe you one. Jinjja."

"Ey, don't worry about-"

"How about a date?" My eyebrows go up.

"Eh? B-But-"

"Arasseo. It's decided, here give me your phone." I hand him my Samsung and he inserts his contact into it. "Here, so I'm able to keep in touch." He smiles. "Now let's go!" I pull out the parking and begin to drive in the direction of my home.

-

"Well this is my humble abode." I say as I open the door. I peer to my left and I flick the light switch on. I walk in with Jong Suk trailing behind me like a dog. "Oh yeah, I have to get you a towel, wait here arasseo?" He smiles and nods.

I walk down my hallway and I open the closet I made just for towels and bedsheets. Hm, I guess I'll give him a midnight blue one, I love midnight blue. I drape the towel around him and he holds it closer around him. "Tch, I cannot believe that Jungkook did that to you. Just wait 'till I see him again I swear I'm going to-"

"Gwenchana, I'm not injured. I'll spare his ass getting kicked." I let out a chuckle before sighing out heavily. Jong Suk is such a sweet person. How could Jungkook do something like that?

"Would you like me to make you something? I can make dinner!" I say as I walk into my kitchen.

"I'll just have whatever you have, I don't mind really." I shrug because I know he can't see it, and I begin getting the ingredients to make my favorite pasta. I fill the pot with water and I start heating it up so it can boil. Unknowingly I begin to drift off.

Why didn't Jungkook stay with Dara? She's not boring, so how could he leave? And what was so wrong with Jong Suk? He seems way nicer than Jungkook. Suddenly everything that's happened comes back like a flashback. Luhan, Jungkook, and now I'm here. I shake my head and I grab a cutting board and a knife to cut the vegetables. I concentrate on my cutting until my mind begins fading away to him again. Jeez why do I keep thinking about him? He shouldn't matter to me anymore. He hurt me just like Luhan when I thought he was different. I was so sure. Not it seems like I can't even trust myself.

Suddenly I feel a huge sting. I let out a pained sound that doesn't necessarily sound human-like. I instantly drop the knife and I look at my finger as it drops blood. I hiss from the pain. "God damnit YooNi. Stop screwing up all the time!" I scold myself. Always screwing up with everything in my life.

"Gwenchana? I heard a noise." Jong Suk comes in with concern yet has an amused smile on his face. I pout and show my finger, which is still dripping a lot of blood by the way. "That's why you made that sound? I thought it was your dog or something." He tried to hold in his laugh.

"Yah! I don't even have a dog!" I bark. He knew I didn't have one either. But I can't help but laugh either.

We both share a laugh and I don't realize it until he's right beside me. He grabs my hand gently and inspects the wound. Jong Suk then looks at my for a moment then puts the wound towards his lips. He takes my blood then lets go of my finger. I honestly don't know if I should swoon or be disgusted.

"There. Now put it under water and have a bandaid on it." Jong Suk instructs before giving me a smile, to where I can only react by smiling back. He then proceeds to saunter to the table and waits for the meal.

What the hell just happened?

{Chapter Thirteen End}