|Four|

I walk out the shower with the towel wrapped around my body. I stare at myself in the mirror. I look fine but I feel so ugly. I wipe a stray tear and dress myself. It's already been a few days since he packed up and left. I want him back but I'm not sure if he sincerely wants me back.

I lastly slip on my thin hoodie before going out my bedroom. With all his stuff gone it feels so lonely. Should I get a dog? I want one. LuHan hated dogs so I agreed to never get one. Maybe I can get one now.

I grab my backpack and I pack my wallet, umbrella, and other essentials before exiting my house. I lock the door and walk towards the end of my neighborhood.

-

I arrive at the grocery store. It's been a while since I went grocery shopping and I'm suddenly craving something. I skip the carts and baskets and I just walk to the alcohol. Why am I doing this? I grab a bunch of cans and I pay for it. I feel stinging on my left hand. It's bandaged with a blotch of blood.

I forgot that I cut myself there from the bottle the few nights ago. I didn't realize it didn't stop bleeding a few hours after my breakdown. It's probably not that bad. I wait in line at the register and I place my cans of beer on the belt.

I feel someone staring at me. I turn to my left and it's him. Not LuHan but him. The guy from the airport. "Isn't that too much?" He asks.

I shrug. "I might just be getting it for a party." I distantly reply.

I pay for my beer and exit the grocery store with one look behind. He was still staring at me. I shake my head. Does he know?

-

I stumble a little. I giggle. I can't see shit. I take another drink from my fourth can. I have plenty more to go. I don't know if I'm closer to my house but I seem to find my surroundings familiar.

I walk unevenly towards a trashcan and I throw my can at it like a kid. I miss the entrance. It rolls down the sidewalk and it stops in front of someone's feet. I groan before walking over but the person picks it up before I can.

Is this deja vu?

I look up and my eyebrows furrow. He looks so familiar? Do I know him?

"You're drunk aren't you?"

I squint my eyes at him, I can't hear him clearly. He says it again but I still don't understand.

"I knew you weren't going to a party."

I shake my head before giggling. "I'm lonely. I only have one friend and she's in Japan right now. I have no one." I slur before falling on the pavement. I feel a huge pain on my hand and I yelp loud.

"Gwenchana?!" He crouches to my level. I stare at him before lifting my hand, the bandaged ripped and the cut freshly opened deeper. He grabs a handkerchief and wraps my hand again.

"It'll stain..." I slur.

"I couldn't care less." He helps me up and picks the back up. I let myself fall into his arms. He's surprised but he catches me.

Is it just me or does he smell really nice? Whatever, I can't distinguish any smells anymore.

"Take me home." I murmur in his chest.

"Tell me where."

I tell him my address and I feel him pick me up bridal style. "How trouble some." How come I was able to hear that? I lightly slap his face.

"Yah, I have my reasons..." My eyes keep closing but I want them to stay open. I wrap my arms around his neck. I don't care anymore. "You..." I start.

He looks at me to finish. I point at him, my index finger almost touching his lips. "Smell much better than my ex-boyfriend."

He laughs. What did I say? I don't remember. "I wonder if you remember me." I hear him.

"I do. You're that guy..." I wrap my arms around his neck again, "that picked up my ex-boyfriends ring."

"Glad you remember drunky."

"HE WAS A SHITTY BOYFRIEND." I suddenly blurt out, scaring him.

"Well, whatever happened betweeen you two, I'm sorry." I look up at him. So I was right. He doesn't know.

He doesn't know that his girlfriend his cheating on him. "How long have you and your girlfriend been dating?"

"Hm, about three years."

I don't answer. I just hug closer. I sniffle. He knows I'm crying. He pats my arm as he walks.

-

He grunts as he opens the front door, stepping inside. I'm still awake. I'm almost sober. He lets me down. "Thanks...."

"Jungkook. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Thank you Jungkook. I owe you one."

I set my plastic bag of beer down on the table.

"Well can you owe me by letting me stay just a week here?"

I turn around. Why does he want to stay here? "Why?"

He puts his hands in his pocket. "I got into a fight with my girlfriend and she has a 'business week' whatever that is."

She's probably staying in a hotel with LuHan. I want to say that to him. I want him to know. But what if he doesn't believe me?

"Sure you can have the couch." I agree. I begin to walk towards my room but I feel his hand grab mine.

"I don't like being alone at night. Can you watch TV with me?" I sigh before glancing at my plastic bag full of beer cans.

"Sure." I bring blankets and my bag before sitting down beside him. I open one can and I drink.

Jungkook stares at me. I stare back at him. "He must have done something horrible to have you like this."

I smile at that. I look at him and nod as I take another drink. "You have no idea." I lay back and I watch TV. I don't pay attention. I look at my hand. It's messily tied. I find it cute.

Oh Jungkook. You really have no idea.