Chapter 2

Taeyong panicked when he didn't saw Sungchan in his room. He run towards the door and open it and he saw a man standing in his front.

Kun: hi you must be Taeyong

Taeyong: yes, what can I do for you?

Kun: your son is on our apartment

Taeyong: what?

Kun: I'll tell you everything

Kun and Taeyong went to his apartment and Taeyong let out a relief sigh when he saw Sungchan sleeping comfortable in the couch.

Kun explain everything to Taeyong leaving the things about Sungchan giving him a gift. Taeyong carry Sungchan into his arms and he thank Kun for taking care of his son. Both of them went back to their apartment and Taeyong put Sungchan into his room and cover him with the blanket. Taeyong close the door and he went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Taeyong was drying his hair when his phone light up and a nonstop notifications keep coming. Taeyong grab his phone and sit onto the couch and he looked at his instagram. His followers were increasing and someone tag him in the post.

Taeyong: when did he? (sigh)

He lock his phone and he lay onto the couch and he close his eyes.

Taeyong heard a little kid's laugh, he open his eyes and he saw Sungchan watching a cartoons. He looked at his phone and it's already 7:00 in the morning. Taeyong sit down and Sungchan notice that he's awake.

Sungchan: good morning daddy

Sungchan went to Taeyong and kiss him on his cheeks.

Taeyong: good morning honey, what time did you wake up?

Sungchan: I just woke up, ohh daddy we are going out later, is that ok?

Taeyong: we?

Sungchan: hmmm, with Yangyang hyung, Xiaojun hyung and Hendery hyung

Taeyong: ohh Kun's son? Alright but you must behave

Sungchan: I will

Taeyong: ohh by the way where are you guys going?

Sungchan: at the park daddy

Taeyong: alright

Taeyong stand up and he get a glass of milk and a cookies and put it at the table. Sungchan's eyes widen he saw his favorite group singing his favorite song in the tv.

NCT DREAM:  Dino ABC! Dino ABC!
Sing dinosaurs A to Z!

Haechan: Woo, woo, woo, woo

NCT DREAM:  Dino ABC! Dino ABC!

Mark: come on sing with me now

Haechan: here we go!