Chapter 24

Jaehyun sit down and he looked at the  person who enter his office.

Jaehyun: don't you know how to knock?

Jungkook: I did but you didn't respond so I just enter

Jaehyun: so what's bring you here?

Jungkook: here!

Jungkook put a file in Jaehyun's front and he sit to the single couch. Jaehyun looked at Jungkook then he grab the file. He take a looked and his eyes widen when he realizes what it was.

Jaehyun: where did you get this?

Jungkook: come on, my boyfriend is the best detective here, of course there's no one who can hide from him

Jaehyun: then why did he join us?

Jungkook: there's a photo inside the envelope

Jaehyun get the photo inside the envelope and he start looking at it one by one.

Jungkook: Taeyong isn't just a simple man he is the heir of Lee Family

Jaehyun: Isn't Joon the son of Mr. Changmin?

Jungkook: no, Taeyong and his mother went overseas for some reason which is still unknown, Joon and Jane are the son and daughter of Miss Mane.

Jaehyun: then why did he came back?

Jungkook: I don't know

Jaehyun: why did you investigate him?

Jungkook: cause I saw him with Mr. Changmin on the park with a kid, I know that he isn't simple cause Mr. Changmin isn't the man who would take a walk at the park with some strangers.

Jaehyun: Lee Taeyong how many secrets are you hiding from me?

Jungkook: do you want me to continue the investigation?

Jaehyun: no, just let him be, I'll wait for him to tell me.

Jungkook looked at Jaehyun before letting out a sign. He stand up and Jaehyun looked at him.

Jungkook: just a piece of advice Jae, don't use your power to get something you want or you'll lose everything

Jaehyun: thanks Jungkook

Jungkook: no problem, I'll leave first

Jungkook left the office and Jaehyun looked at the photos on the table. He keep them in the envelope and put it inside the drawer.

Taeyong have been practicing for hours in his training room when he decided to take a break. He get his phone and looked at the lastest news and he let out a snicker smile.

Taeyong: enjoy your little days Mane cause I'll take back everything.

Taeyong scroll in his phone when something caught his attention.

Taeyong: fiancee? the jinx has a fiancee but still flirting?

The door open and Taeyong looked at the person. He put his phone in his bag before walking towards him.

Taeyong: what brings you here?

Doyoung: to visit you of course, I heard that you sign a contract with Star Entertainment.

Taeyong: ohh, I'm surprised you can enter Star Entertainment even though you're under J Entertainment

Doyoung: Don't worry about that thing, Jaehyun is my friend so I can came and go