Chapter 37

Taeyong step on the accelerator and drive off towards his apartment. He was driving fast and didn't notice that there was a car at the intersection road which they almost crash to each other. The driver of the other car looked at him and follow his car. Taeyong arrived at his apartment building and he stop his car when he saw a lot of fans are gathering outside. Taeyong rest his head at the steering wheel for a minutes when he decided to get off the car. He was walking towards them when a hand suddenly pull him at the side and pin him at the streetlight on the side. Taeyong looked at the persons in his eyes and he push him aside.

Taeyong: why are you here?

Jaehyun: I was wondering who was the reckless driver that almost hit my car and cause an accident and it turns  out it's you.

Taeyong: sue me later, I need to check on something

Jaehyun: I won't sue my boyfriend, tell me why did you comeback here and (look at Taeyong's car) with an expensive car.

Taeyong: none of your business, I'll pay of the damage later

Taeyong was about to leave but Jaehyun hold his wrist and pull him closer.

Jaehyun: I don't need your money, pay me with your body, I wonder what you taste like

Taeyong: taste like lemonade

Jaehyun: (chuckles) you little mood breaker, follow me you can't enter the building with all those fans blocking the way.

Jaehyun hold his hand and they went to the back of the building. Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and he lean in towards him.

Jaehyun: there's no one here, it's perfect for us to-

Taeyong: commit a crime

Jaehyun: you little devil, get inside the building, you can use the door over there it's the door for the kitchen. I already send someone to tell them about what's happening. They will help you if they saw you.

Taeyong: thanks

Jaehyun: where's my kiss?

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun and he walk towards the door to enter the building. Jaehyun looked at him and he chuckles. Jaehyun left the area and went back to his car and drove off.

Taeyong enter the building and he bow at the employees that where working at the kitchen. One of the employees walk towards him and give him a cap. Taeyong get the cap in his hand and said thanks before going to the lobby. Taeyong was standing at the side looking at the fans outside the building. He walk towards the elevator and press the button. The elevator open and he ride it. Taeyong pushed the button for their floor before he take off his cap and he messed his hair. He looked at the camera that was on the right side and put his cap back. The elevator arrive at the floor and Taeyong got off. He walk towards their room and pull the door and it was open. He slowly open the door and looked around.

Taeyong: look like my guess was right

Taeyong turn on the lights and their apartment was a messed. He walk towards his room and grab a chair before stepping on it and he get something at the ceiling. Taeyong pulled the envelope that was on the ceiling and he sit on his bed.

Taeyong: luckily they didn't found the disc and the flash drive.

He stand up and went to Sungchan's room. He pick up the toys that was on the floor and put it back at the shelf. Taeyong received a phone call and he answer it. After talking for a minutes Taeyong hang up and left their apartment. He lock the door and wear his cap beofre going back to the kitchen area. Taeyong left the apartment building and head to their company.