Chapter 34

Jaehyun was sitting at his table reading some documents when someone enter his office. He looked at the person and he ignored her.

Ara: Jaehyun I heard that you will debut a solo artist?

Jaehyun: so what about it?

Ara: why didn't you tell me?

Jaehyun: why do I need to tell you?

Ara: so I can prepare if the reporters ask me about it, I can answer them confidently

Jaehyun: when did you start having an interest in my company?

Ara: I'm your fiancee, of course I need to know about your life

Jaehyun: when did I agree to be your fiance?

Ara: Jaehyun I know that you don't like me but at least respect our father's decision

Jaehyun: if you really want to enter my family then you should marry my dad

Ara: what? stop joking Jae

Jaehyun: don't call me Jae

Ara: why?

They heard a knock and Jaehyun looked at Ara before sitting at the chair.

Jaehyun: come in

Grace enter the room and she bow at them. She saw Ara looking at her and she went to Jaehyun.

Grace: President, Miss Jessie ask me to show you this.

Grace hand him the tablet and Jaehyun play the video. He suddenly stand up and give the tablet to Grace before leaving the room. Ara looked at Jaehyun and she snatch the tablet at Grace's hand.

Ara: what is it?

She played the video and she looked at Grace.

Ara: what is this? they are just some fans camping outside the apartment, why is he so work up?

Grace: it's the apartment of the new solo artist

Ara: so? He should be happy that the the artist already have a fans even though she didn't debut yet.

Grace: Miss Ara can I get back the tablet? I need to report to Miss Jessie

Ara: here

Ara gave her the tablet and she bow at her before leaving the room. Ara looked at the door and she get her phone to call someone.

Jaehyun went to Taeyong's team and he looked at them.

Jaehyun: what are you doing? do something! Don't let them know that Taeyong live there!

Jessie: Yo! calm down Jae, we are already working on it.

Jaehyun: where's Taeyong?

Jessie: he is at the Namsam Park, luckily they are not home or this will be a big trouble, someone saw him enter the building and they posted it on their social account. It suddenly cause an uproar, they are waiting for Taeyong to get down.

Jaehyun: how come he already got a lot of fans? his debut stage will be at the last week of months.

Jessie: don't forget that he used to work at the bar and the cafe a lot of netizen recognize him, of course they will support Taeyong, what's more he got a handsome face.

Jaehyun: I know and it's really troublesome, I will get a lot of opponents.

Jessie: if you worried about him, why don't you give him a call?