Chapter 72

Taeyong heard a gun shot and his eyes widen. He clench his fist and he grab the gun tighten.

Taeyong: TYLER YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Taeyong was about to stand up but he heard another gun shot at the side. He looked at the side and saw them. Taeyong smile and he lean on the wall. Tyler eyes widen when he saw Taeyong's men and he told his men to retreat. Taeyong stand up and get out of the wall when they all run away. Taeyong was holding his right shoulder and walking towards them.

Taeyong: where's Jihoon?

L: he is safe young master

Jaehyun: babe!

Taeyong: you are late

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and he take off his jacket and cover Taeyong's body. Taeyong looked at Jaehyun who's ears are now turning red. Taeyong looked at himself and he chuckles when he realize that he is not wearing a shirt.

Taeyong: your blushing?

Jaehyun: what? I'm not!

Taeyong: your ears are lying then

Jaehyun cover both of his ears and Taeyong chuckles, he lean in and gave Jaehyun a kiss before walking back to his car. Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and he smile.

Jaehyun: burn this place together with the body

Jaehyun went to find Taeyong and he saw him sitting at the passenger sit holding his right shoulder. Jaehyun went to the car and he get in to the driver sit. He get the car key at Taeyong's hand and he start the car and drive off. On their way no one was talking and Taeyong was looking outside. Jaehyun looked at him and he step on the break.

Jaehyun: babe?

Taeyong: yeah?

Jaehyun: can you forget all this revenge and-

Taeyong: No

Jaehyun: please I'm begging you, I don't want to lost you again. Everytime I saw you getting hurt I don't know what to do

Taeyong: we already talked about this

Jaehyun: FUCK! TAEYONG! PLEASE! WILL YOU STOP BEING SO STUBBORN AND LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!

Taeyong was shocked when Jaehyun raised his voice at him. He open the door and get out of the car. Taeyong walk on the side and Jaehyun looked at him. He drive off leaving Taeyong behind and he head to the company. Jaehyun went to his office and he looked at the documents to make himself busy. He heard a thunder and he looked at his watch and it's been two hours since he arrive at the company. Jaehyun get his phone and he called someone.

Jaehyun: Sungchan is your daddy Taeyong there?

Sungchan: No daddy is not here, are you going home now? Uncle Kun told me that it will rain a lot tonight

Jaehyun: alright, I'll be home later. Drink some hot chocolate to warm your body

Sungchan: ok, bye daddy

Jaehyun hang up and he looked at the sky. He dial Taeyong's number and he smile when he answer it.

Jaehyun: babe?

Taeyong: speak

Jaehyun: where are you? I'm sorry about what happened-

Taeyong: I'm tired, let's talk later

Taeyong hang up and he turn off his phone. He looked at the sky and it's start raining. Taeyong lower his head as the rain start pouring onto him. He was sitting on the bench when it rain hard. Taeyong didn't move and stay still. He was holding his phone and he cover his eyes with both of his hand. Taeyong didn't felt the rain on his body and he lower his hand only to see a feet standing in his front. He looked up and saw a person holding an umbrella and staring at him.