Chapter 43

Taeyong have been busy for months and his name is known by everyone and he even have a concert outside their country. He got a lot of project and he became the ce~line ambassador. He called Sungchan after his activity every night and every morning before he left for his schedule.

Taeyong's Villa

Sungchan was watering the roses when Kun went to his side.

Kun: good morning Sungchan, did Taeyong called you already?

Sungchan: good morning uncle Kun, daddy didn't called me, he told me last night that he will be busy today and will call later.

Kun: ohh, why are you the one who's taking care of the flowers? you should have let Kat or May take care of it.

Sungchan: daddy was the one who plant this roses and he told me to take care of it because it's the most beautiful gift that they gave to him after his first concert.

Kun: did your daddy told you who gave the roses to him?

Sungchan: no

Kun looked at Sungchan and he looked at his phone and he scroll in his insta.

He smile and he bend down to messed Sungchan's hair

Kun: let's go and ate the breakfast that Kat prepared for us.

Sungchan: okay

Kun and Sungchan went to the dining room and saw the three are already eating. Sungchan run towards his sons and Kun smile at them. He looked at Taeyong's photo that where on the living room and smile.

Kun: don't worry about Sungchan, you should enjoy and focus on your concert. We'll see you in a week Tae.

Yangyang: dad what are you doing there? Join us and let's head to school together

Kun: why? what happened to your car?

Yangyang: it's fine, it's my exam day. I need to review my notes again