Chapter 32

Taeyong and Sungchan ride the car and they drove off. Sungchan fall asleep at Taeyong's lap and he stroke his son's hair as he looked at the window. Taeyong's phone start ringing and he get it at his pocket. He looked at the caller id before answering.

Taeyong: what's up?

Yuta: hey how are you?

Taeyong: I'm fine

Yuta: are you free tomorrow? Shotaro want to have a picnic with you guys

Taeyong: we also have a picnic tomorrow, let's just join together.

Yuta: really!? Shotaro would be happy if he heard that

Taeyong: is he awake?

Yuta: he just fallen asleep, are you heading somewhere? I can hear a car's noises.

Taeyong: going home, I just visit some friends who's eager to see me

Yuta: ohh, they must be happy to see you before you debut

Taeyong: they surely did, I can see it in their eyes

Yuta: I thought you don't have any friends it looks like they are waiting for you to came back

Taeyong: of course they are, after all I have a lot of dept to pay for them.

Yuta: dept? how much money? I can lend you some, you can pay it anytime

Taeyong: it's much more than you can imagine, I takes life to pay for it

Yuta: you must be tired, I'll see you tomorrow at the Namsan Park at eight in the morning

Taeyong: alright, ohh bring Haruto and Jihoon tomorrow

Yuta: I will, good night Taeyong

Taeyong: good night

Yuta hang up and he looked at his phone and he tilt his head to one side.

Yuta: did Taeyong say I or It? Ahh I don't know anymore, this rabbit is full of secrets. Jaehyun did you know why Taeyong decided to came back here?

Yuta looked at the night view in his window as he hold at Taeyong's investigation file. He heard a footstep and he looked back only to see Shotaro half awake.

Shotaro: daddy water

Yuta: your uncle didn't put a water in your bedside table?

Shotaro nod in response as he yawn. Yuta smile and he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He put the file at the table before getting a glass. He went back and saw Shotaro sitting at the couch with his eyes closed. Yuta smile and he put the glass of water on the table before carrying Shotaro in his arms.

Yuta: Silly kid, why ask daddy for water if your going to sleep?

Yuta head to Shotaro's room and put him in his bed. He cover Shotaro's body with his blanket. He kiss at his forehead before leaving the room. Yuta head back to the living room and get the glass of water that was on the table and put it at the sink. He saw the file and grab it. He open the stove and burn the file into ashes at the sink.

Taeyong get off the car and he carry Sungchan in his arm up to their apartment. He open the door and saw Kung peeling some garlic.

Kun: back so earlier?

Taeyong: hmmm, why are you still here?

Kun: Sungchan told me about the picnic tomorrow, I'm cutting meat and vegetables for tomorrow.