Chapter 50

The news about Taeyong and Jane are still hot. The reports keep coming at both company. The netizen keep analyzing the videos of the two. Jaehyun ask someone to delete all the negative comments about Taeyong in secret. Taeyong has been back at the filming and the shooting are going smoothly. Jaehyun is still sleeping at Taeyong's villa and he don't have any plans to go home. He leave all the signing and meetings to Johnny and he stay at home to played with Sungchan.

Sungchan: daddy are you going to the company today?

Jaehyun: yes, I have an important meeting to attend, I'll pick up your daddy Taeyong later.

Sungchan: can I go with you?

Jaehyun: your daddy will scold me again

Sungchan: pretty please daddy Jaehyun?

Jaehyun looked at Sungchan and he let out a sigh and give up.

Jaehyun: alright, just don't tell your daddy okay?

Sungchan: okay!

Sungchan run to his room to get change and Jaehyun chuckles. He get his car keys and wait for Sungchan before driving off to the company. He park his car and held Sungchan's hand before entering the company. Jaehyun's employees are looking at them and they bow. Sungchan run towards the elevator making Jaehyun chuckles and he join him. They head to his office and Sungchan sit at the couch.

Jaehyun: stay here, I'll be back okay?

Sungchan: okay!

Jaehyun: Bring him some foods and drinks, don't let anyone enter my office

Secretary: I understand, I tell them right away

The secretary left and Jaehyun bend down to match Sungchan's height.

Jaehyun: be a good boy, daddy need to work

Sungchan: yes daddy

Jaehyun kiss at Sungchan's forehead before leaving the office. Sungchan sit at the couch and he turn on the tv when one of Jaehyun's employees knock and enter the room. He put the juice and foods at the table and left. Sungchan was watching and eating when the telephone rang. He looked at it and stand up.

Sungchan: hello?

Jungkook: Jaehyun what happened to your voice?

Sungchan: daddy's not here

Jungkook: Sungchan is that you?

Sungchan: yes, who is speaking?

Jungkook: it's your uncle Jungkook, where's Jaehyun?

Sungchan: daddy's at the meeting right now, do you want me to call him?

Jungkook: it's okay, tell him that I called okay?

Sungchan: okay!

Sungchan out down the telephone and he return to the couch and watch. He was eating a cookies when some part drop at the floor. Sungchan get off at the couch and he looked for a broom. He left the room and looked around. He saw a lady and he run towards her.

Sungchan: excuse me, where do you put the broom?

Lady: it's on the janitor room

Sungchan: thank you pretty lady

Sungchan was about to looked for the room when someone called him.

Krystal: Sungchan?

Sungchan: Aunt Krystal!