Chapter 6

Taeyong looked at Sungchan who's storming towards Jiwoon and he grab his clothes and lift him up when he was at his front.

Sungchan: daddy?

Taeyong: behave

Jiwoon: put him down, I'll fight him!

Taeyong: that's enough you two or I'll get mad and put you at the police station!

Jiwoon and Sungchan lower their head and Taeyong let out a smile. He hold Sungchan's hand and walk towards Jiwoon. Jiwoon looked at them and he cross his arm. Taeyong squat down to match their height and he extend his arm to Jiwoon. Jiwoon looked at him and he slowly place his hand at Taeyong's hand. Taeyong let the two hold each other's hand and he stand up.

Taeyong: now I want both of you to apologize to each other

Sungchan: but-

Taeyong: no but

Sungchan: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you

Jiwoon: I should be the one apologizing, I punch you suddenly.

Sungchan: friends?

Jiwoon: friends

Sungchan and Jiwoon hug each other and those who where looking at them let out a smile. Taeyong was about to pat their head when they suddenly heard a voice calling Jiwoon.

Doyoung: Jiwoon!!

Jiwoon looked back and he smile when he saw the man running towards him. He let go of Sungchan and run towards the man with a smile on his face.

Jiwoon: Daddy!!!

Doyoung: you silly child, why did you run away from your nanny- what happened to you!?

Taeyong: uhh, sir I can explain

Doyoung: you hurt my son!?

Taeyong: no, I didn't, look i-

Doyoung: I'll see you in police station!

Jiwoon: Daddy it's not what do you think

Doyoung: Jiwoon go to the car

Jiwoon: but daddy-

Doyoung: go now!

Jiwoon: FINE!!

Doyoung: we will see each other at the police station

Doyoung left the place and he follow his son to the car. Taeyong looked at him and he let out a sigh. Kun walk towards Taeyong and he tap his shoulder. Taeyong looked back and he smile.

Kun: will you be okay? It looks like he is a big shot

Taeyong: don't worry, i won't go to jail

Taeyong looked around and he smile when he found something. They all went to the police station and they saw Doyoung and Jiwoon sitting at the chair.

Doyoung: I thought you won't come

Taeyong: don't worry running away isn't in my vocabulary

Doyoung: let's see about that, officer I like to file to this man about child abuse.

Police officer: we can't file against him if you don't have enough evidence.

Doyoung: my son got hurt by this man and you want me to find evidence?