Chapter 52

Taeyong was sitting at the side looking at the staff who's talking and enjoying the dinner party. He grab his beer and drink it. Doyoung sit beside him and he let out a sigh.

Taeyong: are you okay?

Doyoung: yeah, I just don't like this party

Taeyong: then why did you come?

Doyoung: I don't want to be rude

Taeyong: how's Jihoon?

Doyoung: he's fine just a little stubborn and want to come here

Taeyong: bring him at the 7 for dreams cafe, Sungchan want to play with him

Doyoung: alright

Taeyong and Doyoung chuckles and they heard a heels clicking on the floor and they looked at the person walking towards them.

Jane: what are you doing here? you should join them

Doyoung: we are good here, right Taeyong?

Taeyong looked at Jane and he put down his beer and he stand up.

Taeyong: Miss Jane is right Doyoung, we should join them, specially you cause you are the male lead on this drama.

Jane: shall we?

Taeyong: ladies first

Doyoung looked at Taeyong and Taeyong gave him a wink before following Jane. Doyoung's cheeks turn read and he tap his face.

Doyoung: Yah Kim Doyoung wake up!  Damn why does he looked so beautiful? Jaehyun will get mad if he found out about this, better keep it to myself

Doyoung follow them and he saw their producer and Jane left the room. Taeyong was talking with the director and he glance at Doyoung's side and shake his head. Taeyong told the director that he need to leave cause he still have a schedule next morning. He drive off towards the villa and saw Jaehyun was leaning on the wall. Taeyong get off at his car and he walk towards him.

Taeyong: hey, what's wrong?

Jaehyun point at Sungchan and Taeyong hold his hand before walking together towards Sungchan. Taeyong talked to Sungchan and he was surprised at Sungchan's words. He take off his jacket and gave it to Sungchan to avoid him from getting a cold. Jaehyun was sitting at Sungchan's front while holding his hand.

Jaehyun: Sungchan why are you mad at me?

Sungchan: it's because you are cheating on daddy, I hate you daddy Jaehyun!

Jaehyun: cheating? You know that I love your daddy so much?

Sungchan: I saw it, that lady sit on you and daddy told me that lying is bad

Jaehyun: babe I can explain

Taeyong: explain to your child Jae, I left you two to talk

Taeyong left and he head inside the house. Jaehyun looked at Sungchan and he let out a sigh.

Jaehyun: Sungchan will you listen to daddy?

Sungchan: hmmm

Jaehyun: what you saw earlier is not what you are thinking. I'm not cheating on your daddy, I love both of you so much. I don't like that lady, she's the one who keep following me and it's annoying

Sungchan: really?

Jaehyun: of course, how can daddy lie  to you?

Sungchan: but I saw it