Chapter 64

The news about Taeyong is still hot and his fans keep tagging him about him being the CEO of the L.E.E Company. This news bring a huge shocked to the industry and some of the reporters keep camping at Taeyong's apartment. The shareholding meeting is about to start and Taeyong is still on his villa.

Taeyong's Villa

Taeyong: Sungchan I'll be back, behave okay?

Sungchan: okay, bring me some sushi daddy

Taeyong: I will

Taeyong messed his hair and he grab his car key and drive towards the L.E.E company. He arrived at the building and head to the room where the share holding will held. The guard open the door and he enter. Taeyong looked around and chuckles when he saw there's only a little guest and reporters. He sit at the front and Jane, Joon and Mane enter the room.

Mane: you are here Taeyong

Taeyong: I wouldn't missed this moment

Jane was about to speak but Changmin enter the room and they all sit down and looked at him.

Changmin: Before we begin the 35th General Shareholder Meeting, I'd like to clarify a few things regarding the rumours about my family that has been spreading in the stock market recently. Taeyong is my biological son and if I heard any rumours again I'll put you in jail.

Taeyong chuckles and he stand up and help his father to sit down.

Secretary: Out of all 92,328,784 stocks with voting rights a total of 5,798 shareholders, including those who signed a power of attorney have exercise their voting rights representing 70,047,749 stocks. Over two-thirds of the shareholders attending this meeting have voted in favor of Mr. Lee Joon taking over the management rights.

Jane and Mane stand up and they clap. Taeyong looked at them, he stand up and clap while looking at Joon.

Taeyong: congratulations brother, I'll looked forward to your guidance

Jane: looked forward to your career going down Taeyong. I told you Joon will take over everything and it's only a matter of time that he will be the young master of Lee family

Taeyong looked at Jane and he smile at her.

Taeyong: Jane you should enjoy your life instead of showing off in my front.

Mane: what do you mean by that!?

Taeyong: nothing

Joon: Jane and Mom that's enough, Taeyong you see that it's a fair voting

Taeyong: I know, that's why I want you to guide me in the future. Well I won't join your dinner tonight, I have some recording to do.

Taeyong smile at them and he left the room. He get his phone that was on his pocket and he call someone.

Taeyong: tell them to get ready. I'll be there in 15 minutes.

He hang up and he looked back at the room before smiling and head to the parking lot. Taeyong was playing with his car key when he heard a footstep behind him. Taeyong walk straight to his car and he looked at his rare mirror and saw a figure standing behind his car not far away from him. Taeyong start his car and he drove off.

He park his car at the opposite side of the jewelry shop and he looked at the cars that was on the side. Taeyong get his phone and he call someone.

Taeyong: take action

A group of men get off at the cars with a baseball bat on their hand. They smash the window glass and door together with the table and chair. Taeyong looked at the scene from his car and he smile. He take a photo and he send it to Dal.