Chapter 22

Taeyong was training his vocals when his mentor told him to take a rest. He looked at his watch and it's already 9:50 in the morning.

Taeyong: hyung I'll be out for a minute I'll be back before lunch.

Taeyong grab his jacket and head to the elevator. He push the button and the elevator open. He was about to step in but stop when he saw Jaehyun was inside. Taeyong bow at him and he step back.

Jaehyun: why?

Taeyong: I'll take the next one

Jaehyun extend his arm and grab Taeyong pulling him inside the elevator. Taeyong accidentally put his hand at Jaehyun's chest, both of them where looking into each other's eyes. Taeyong immediately let go when he realized the situation. Jaehyun fix his tie and he clear his throat.

Jaehyun: you should have enter if you press the button

Taeyong: how can I ride the elevator with you Mr. President?

Jaehyun: You! I told you to call me Jaehyun

Taeyong: didn't you told me to learn the rules?

Jaehyun: did- did I?

Taeyong: (sign) tell me why are you so grumpy this morning?

Jaehyun: for some reason

Taeyong: did you wake up in the wrong side of bed? or did you found out that your lover has another one?

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong who's staring at him. He walk towards Taeyong and he grab his waist pulling him closer.

Jaehyun: I don't have a lover and if I have one he won't cheat on me, don't you think so Mr. Taeyong?

The elevator open and Taeyong slap his hand.

Taeyong: you should learn some manners Mr. President, you just can't pull a person cause you want to.

Taeyong get off the elevator and he left the building. Jaehyun looked at him and he let out a smile.

7 for Dreams Cafe

Taeyong enter the cafe and he saw Jungwoo and Lucas at the counter.

Taeyong: hey guys

Jungwoo: hyung!

Lucas: why are you here? didn't you told us that you won't work here anymore?

Taeyong: I came here to meet someone

Jungwoo: ohh

Taeyong looked around and he saw Dal sitting at the corner. He walks towards him and he knock onto the table. Dal looked at the person and he suddenly stand up.

Dal: Mr. Taeyong

Taeyong: sit down, just call me Taeyong, so what do you want to talk about?

Dal: I would like to work with you

Taeyong: ohh so you thought about it, here

Taeyong push a envelope towards Dal and he take a looked at it. His eyes widen when we saw what is it.

Dal: this is, it's all Miss Jane

Taeyong: I believe you know what to do Mr. Dal

Dal: yes, should I release it now?

Taeyong: follow Jane first and don't forget to take a picture of her, we can used them in the future

Dal: do you have any grudge to Miss Jane?