Chapter 77

Taeyong wake up and he felt an arm wrap in his body. He slowly removed it but Jaehyun hug him again.

Taeyong: babe wake up

Jaehyun: 10 minutes

Taeyong: come on, I need to prepare for the conference

Jaehyun: it will start at 10, it's still early. Cuddle with me a little more

Taeyong: Jae

Jaehyun: no

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun who's laying next to him and he messed his hair. Jaehyun open his eyes and he looked at Taeyong who's staring at him.

Taeyong: shower?

Jaehyun: together?

Taeyong smile at him and he immediately get up and drag Taeyong to the bathroom.

Taeyong: Jaehyun slow down!

~~~

Taeyong and Jaehyun went to the living room and they saw Yangyang and Xiaojun sitting on the couch with Sungchan running run.

Taeyong: good morning

Xiaojun: morning hyung

Jaehyun: don't have any class today?

Yangyang: yeah, there's a meeting for the teachers so they cancel our lesson

Taeyong: where's Hendery and Kun?

Yangyang: Dad went to the market and Hendery hyung went out to jog.

Sungchan: daddy are you going to your company?

Jaehyun: hmmm, your daddy need to work

Taeyong: Sungchan tomorrow is your zoo family visit right?

Sungchan: yes, daddy you'll come right?

Taeyong: of course, daddy will come. Daddy need to leave, I'll see you later

Sungchan: ok! Take care daddy

Sungchan kissed on Taeyong and Jaehyun's cheeks and he wave at them. They went to the garage and ride their cars. Taeyong ride his black car while Jaehyun used the gray one. They start the car and the guard open the gate. Jaehyun lower his windshield and he honk at Taeyong. Taeyong lower his windshield and he looked at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: babe how about a race?

Taeyong: call, where's the finish line?

Jaehyun: before we enter the city

Taeyong: ok

Jaehyun: loser will be the one to pay for the lunch

Taeyong: that's too plain, how about the loser will be the bottom for a month?

Jaehyun: YAH! don't cross the line

Taeyong: why? afraid? (smirk)

Jaehyun: no, deal

Taeyong smile at Jaehyun and he close the windshield. They looked at the guard and Jaehyun call him to be their que to start. Both of them start their car and the guard looked at them. He raised his hand and with a second he move it down. Taeyong and Jaehyun drove off with a speed and the guard looked at them before he close the gate. Taeyong was taking the lead and he looked at the rare mirror and saw Jaehyun was catching up.

Taeyong: he really doesn't like to be the bottom.

Taeyong step on the accelerator making a huge distant between them. Jaehyun looked at Taeyong's car and he smile.