Chapter 69

Taeyong was discharged at the hospital and he was resting at his home. Taeyong cough and he heard a footsteps walking towards him.

Jaehyun: are you okay?

Taeyong: yeah, Jae you don't need to stay at home, you should go to the office now

Jaehyun: Johnny is there to handle the company. Don't worry about it.

Taeyong: your dad will get mad at you

Jaehyun: he won't, ohh right noona want to bring Sungchan out. I didn't made a discussion and wait for your approval.

Taeyong: Krystal noona isn't a stranger, when will they go out?

Jaehyun: today

Taeyong: alright

Taeyong open his laptop and he send a message to Dal. Jaehyun gave him a hug while looking at the laptop.

Jaehyun: when you where on the hospital, Joon made a name, he told everyone that you'll be the one to manage the TY's Jewelry. Some of them praise him for being a good brother and let you handle a business with his guide.

Taeyong: what's there to praise about? It's a broken shop. They want to see me how I'll fall on their trap. It's so predictable. Is the shop ready?

Jaehyun: yeah, everything's ready.

Taeyong: good, let see how Joon will react.

L.E.E Company

Jane: I haven't seen Taeyong for four days, what is he planning?

Mane: who knows? Isn't it great that we didn't saw him?

Joon: we already told everyone that the TY's Jewelry have nothing to do with us and Taeyong is the one who'll going to manage it.

Jane: it's a broken shop and someone bad mouth you for giving a broken shop to Taeyong.

Mane: it's just one negative comment, the shareholders are on our sides, Taeyong can't do anything about it.

Joon: Jane go back to your company and talked to Yuta then spilled the information about Taeyong having a child and act like you shouldn't have said it.

Jane: why?

Joon: because Yuta will probably ask Jaehyun about this

Jane: but I remember it correctly that Sungchan and Jaehyun came to the filming site together.

Joon: what? why didn't you told me about it?

Jane: I thought it's not a big deal

Mane: we can't use Jaehyun now, Joon how about we make it public?

Joon: dad will get mad at us

Mane: no one will know that it's us who tip the reporters

Jane: what will you do mom?

Mane: you'll see

Joon's secretary enter the office and they all looked at her.

Secretary: President bad news

Joon: what is it?

Secretary: all the netizens criticized you for being a lazy president. They want Taeyong to take over the company.

Jane: what!? what did he so this time?

Secretary: He restore the jewelry shop and he manage to get all the missing jewelry