Chapter 48

Taeyong walk towards the person and he stop at his side.

Taeyong: tell your sister to behave herself or I won't hesitate to break her neck, don't even think about hurting Sungchan or else

Taeyong walk away from them and he sit at his chair. Doyoung follow Taeyong and someone walk towards them.

Grace: Taeyong they want to talk to you

Taeyong: alright, I'll be back

He stand up and went to the tent that Grace point. He saw the director, producer, Jane, Joon and Yuta sitting at the chair. Taeyong looked at them and he messed his hair.

Yuta: I heard you and Jane fight earlier

Taeyong: who told you that?

Yuta: Jane's p.a and the producer, someone came here and he broke Jane's things and he even humiliate her, do you think the J artist are easy to get bullied. We allow you to join the filming is this how you will repay us?

Taeyong: Mr. Nakamoto I think you are wrong, I didn't join your project, you are the one who came to me.

Yuta: I let this pass if you let the person apologize to Jane

Taeyong: I'm afraid, that won't happen. I rather quit than let him apologize to the mistake that he didn't make.

Taeyong looked at Jane and he left the tent he went to his chair and saw Grace and Doyoung talking to each other.

Taeyong: Grace pack our things, we are leaving.

Doyoung: leaving? But we still have a filming to do

Taeyong: I quit

Doyoung: why?

Taeyong: I told Yuta that I rather quit than let Sungchan apologize to Jane.

Doyoung: You know that Yuta is so sensitive when it comes to his artist, just try to understand him

Taeyong: and I'm more sensitive when it's about Sungchan

Doyoung: what about your debut actor? everybody's looking forward to it.

Taeyong: then let them fix it, let's go Grace.

Grace: oh-okay

They ride the van and the driver drove off. Doyoung looked at them and he let out a sigh. Someone tap Doyoung's shoulder and he looked back and shove it off.

Doyoung: can you at least try to investigate before jumping to the conclusion?

Yuta: what do you mean?

Doyoung: Taeyong quit and the person you want to apologize to Jane was Sungchan.

Yuta: what!? why he didn't tell me when I'm questioning him?

Doyoung: do you think Taeyong will shout that Sungchan was his son?

Yuta: what exactly happened?

Doyoung: now you are asking

Doyoung told him everything that happened. Yuta clench his fist and he walk towards the tent and looked for the three. Joon was walking with Jane when he grab her arms.

Yuta: why did you lie?

Jane: President?

Yuta: why did do it?

Jane: it hurts

Joon: Mr. Nakamoto let go of her first, let her talk

Jane: oppa, it's his fault, I really didn't do anything