Chapter 10

Eli slumped in her dad's passenger seat, "Remember-".

"Aunt Delilah is picking me up after school, I know".

Her black combat boots hit the floor, Penny launched herself at Eli, the blonde sputtered at the mouthful of black hair that flew into her face, "Penny, let's chill out. Oh, hey, Boyd", Lucas waved at Eli's father.

Boyd waved back before closing Eli's door and speeding off. "I'm actually so pissed off at Thomas. Like, he's missing out on all that hotness", Penny giggled as Eli started walking, Penny leaned forwards and smacked Eli's ass, "If he doesn't miss that ass, he needs help".

Lucas groaned as Penny gushed over how hot Eli was, "How are you sure this even makes her feel better?"

Penny rolled her eyes, "Because, it's confidence boosting".

Eli unlocked her locker as the other two waited, bickering. Once all three had made their pit stops they walked to class. 

It was currently pe, Penny, Lucas, and Eli were playing random sports that they mushed into one. Finally their teacher managed to settle everyone down enough to explain they were playing soccer and to put them into teams. Lucas and Eli were on the blues, while Penny was stuck with Tommy on the yellows. Eli settled into her position as a striker and bounced on her toes, itching to get the ball. Sure she was on the soccer team, but she hadn't gone to practise since her and Robbie's argument, so Delilah told the coach there was a family emergency. "I'm open!"

She sprited into a pocket and yelled, throwing an arm up for good measure, the moment the ball touched her feet someone stood in her way, Tommy. She kicked the ball through his legs and side stepped him, she passed to a team mate before running to the box. Suddenly the ball was crossed into the box, Eli didn't even take a touch before she pelted it into the lower right corner. Eli cheered as Lucas ran over, he picked her up and swung her around, over-dramatically yelling and cheering with his team. 

Eli and Delilah were sitting in the tattoo parlor, Delilah rolling her shoulder. "If there ever comes a day were we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll be there forever", with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet was inked there.

"One of my favourite quotes", Delilah mumbled, "But fucking hell that hurt".

Eli was currently getting colour put in her two new tattoos. Her ankle had a small Winnie the Pooh on it, sleeping on top of a jar of honey, while her forearm had the tops and eyes of Tigger, Eyeore, Piglet, and Winnie poking out from a black line. "Why are we doing this again, Li?"

Eli shrugged as she looked at her mother, Elizabeth had to sign forms for Eli to get them and accompany her to the appointment. The mother didn't mind, this was the first time she had spent with her daughter since she moved out, "Robbie's gonna be so pissed", Eli chuckled.

"Yeah, and his face is gonna go red-", Delilah cut herself of with her laughter.

"C'mon, I'm gonna get the most shit", Elizabeth sighed, "But hey, makes Li happy, makes me happy".

Eli grinned at her mother and blew her a kiss with the hand that wasn't being held down.