Chapter 21

Eli sighed as she sat with Penny and Lucas at her apartment, "Is Aidan coming over later?"

Penny questioned as she looked at the tv. Eli shrugged as she completed a report for a class, "Dunno, we've been dicey for a few days".

Lucas scoffed, "When are you two not dicey?"

Eli shrugged, "We have our good moments".

Penny kept her thoughts to herself but nodded, "Okay then. Delilah told you anything?"

"Other than Elizabeth is wanting to get back in contact because she knocked up? No. Frankly I don't care".

Lucas scrolled through his phone, "If you don't care why is there a headline saying she's pregnant?"

Eli looked up from her laptop, "I haven't told the media shit, it's to worth the time of effort".

Lucas nodded before scanning the article, "Oh shit. Never mind".

"Robbie? 'Accidentally' saying something?"

Lucas nodded, "Wow, okay".

"Give it two weeks before Aunt Delilah's calling saying she's moved in", Eli said as she went back to her laptop, "Give it a month before she used Delilah's phone to beg me to forgive her and be a big sister".

Penny scoffed, "How much money would you put on that?"

"My entire net worth".

Lucas laughed, "You're so sure of that bet then?"

Eli nodded as she clicked the submit button on her assignment, "Very sure of it", she said as she closed her laptop. 

Eli was right, within the month Elizabeth had moved in with Delilah and called Eli. However she and Robbie worked it out and got back together and then everything went back to how it had been for two years. No calls, no texts, no nothing. Instead she went straight into filming, and school, and spending time with Aidan. Everything went back to normal, until she started to receive hand written letters from her mother. She ripped up every single one of them. Elizabeth and made her choice two years ago, and now she had to live with the consequences.