Synopsis

Elizabeth Olsen and Boyd Holbrook had a fling, alright it was more than a fling, they dated for three years and had a kid, Elillia Ashley Olsen-Holbrook. She was one of two, but unfortunately, her crib in that hospital featured a purple butterfly. Elizabeth did her best, Boyd was never around and when he was it wasn't for long, so Delilah Erin Torrens stepped in, everything was perfect, that was until Elizabeth Chase Olsen came home with a ring on one finger and a man on the other, with the words: "This is Robbie, the guy I've been telling you about, and we just got engaged!".

DISCLAIMER

I do not own majority of the people in this book or any likeness to real people my character's hold. I only own Eli, Delilah, Adam, and any other character's that may appear during this book that when you search up you cannot get a legitimate person. I own Eli, Adam, and Delilah their story lines, and I own the rights to their character. If any are found in other works please notify me. This work is not to be copied or redistributed without my permission in any way, shape or form. This is a work of fiction, the real people in this book are nothing like the way I could've possibly portrayed them.