Chapter 19

Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett tied the knot this monday! The wedding was small and mainly consisted of close friends and family. Elizabeth's daughter, Eli, was seen rushing away after the ceremony with her mother's long-time best friend, Delilah. Reports say she was kicked from the wedding party. Is the teen just bitter or is there more to the story?

Eli threw her phone across the room in frustration. Not only had Robbie posted to Instagram with a photo of the wedding party and the caption, 'Better than the original plan', but the media had to get involved too. Her dad was calling her to the point where she decided to just block him, and her other 'parent' had blocked her and Delilah's number.  Delilah flopped onto the couch, "Remember the puppies we had? Scarlet, Marvel, and Buttercup?"

"Oh yeah, Robbie made us give them away when he and mom got together".

"You gave them to Adam", Delilah responded.

Eli nodded, "They doing good?"

Delilah nodded back, "Better than us two".

Eli snorted and turned the TV on, "Not that hard to be honest".

Delilah sighed and stood back up, "I've got work, don't be an idiot".

The teenager nodded, "I never am".

The woman raised a brow and eventually they both laughed, "I'll see you tomorrow, kiddo", Delilah said, kissing Eli's forehead.

Eli nodded and zeroed in on Outer Banks. The moment Delilah closed the front door she said, "JJ Maybank is so fine, it's not fair".