Chapter 23

(I'm taking a role away from Millie Bobby Brown and giving it to her)

Red Carpet Drama for the Olsen family?

Eli Olsen absolutely blew us away on March 1st at the Damsel premiere, she and boyfriend Aidan Gallagher owned the red carpet. So naturally we were expecting the same thing to happen for the premiere of Lost Cause, her latest non-Marvel acting adventure. Lost Cause is a courtroom drama that follows a young woman called Everleigh Anderson battle against a flawed justice system in hopes of getting her attempted murderer imprisoned, even if he is credited as a national hero.

 Eli Olsen delivered an Oscar worthy performance in the film, but however could not do the same on the carpet. She and Aidan Gallagher were spotted arguing multiple times on the carpet, only to quickly realise they were being filmed and acting as if nothing was wrong. However the most dissapointing part of the night was when Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett stepped onto the carpet, the former showcasing an impressive pregnancy bump. 

"I'm currently three months in, and they've been a rollercoaster, let me tell you that. I'm so grateful for Robbie, he's been there every step of the way", Olsen confessed to a reporter.

That statement is what caused Eli Olsen a PR nightmare. She was seen inside the venue having an extremly heated argument with her mother and stepfather. Our little leading lady was then spotted being escorted away by security, boyfriend following. No statements have been made from either party, but Eli Olsen is being dragged through the mud by the media.

Hopefully our young starlet can pull herself back out of it and stay out of anymore scandals.