Y/N!

Y/N POV:Tomorrow I'll be 20

Y/N POV:
Tomorrow I'll be 20. I just blinked & the time flew. ( I sighed) Damn this branches are caught up in my hair ( arranging her hairs).

(Strange voice) "caught you. "

Y/n stands up from where she was hiding, "it's not fair, daisy! " She exclaimed while she sat on the nearby tree. Daisy is Y/n's younger sister, Y/n was the eldest of them, followed by Edmund, Joanne, Lloyd, Daisy, Lizzie & Luisa. "Well, you lose the game", Daisy & the others guffawed. " I won't let you win next time", Y/n stuck a tongue towards them & went to get dressed for the evening.

After she left her siblings below:

"What should we gift her for her 20th birthday? " asked Joanne( the most sensible one ) . "I should give her my pony (her toy) ", said Luisa the youngest giggling, Edmund took her into his arms, " No luie, Y/n is too old for that, (he looked at Lloyd) , you & Jo will decide the gift ( Lloyd, the intelligent one) while Lizzie will bake Y/n's favourite pie (Lizzie the one who had magic hands) & I will approach to papa for the arrangement of the grand event." Said Edmund. "Sure brother, we will keep everything in mind." Lloyd replied back. "What about me then?_ Daisy frowned. (Edmund sighs) "The carriage is here you're leaving for school Daisy"he replies, "But I want to be a part of it too"Daisy shows her pleading puppy eyes. "You will be back soon honey ( Ed assures him, Jo confronts Daisy) Great then, we will meet at the same place ( i.e. their mango orchard) for tomorrow. Till then keep up with the work. "

Agreeing with Edmund all went into their respective rooms. The viscount,( Y/n's papa)
& Edmund had arranged a grand ball at their mansion for Y/N's birthday. She'll be 20 after all, soon to be betrothed.

{The viscount's room}

( Reading a letter ) "Honey, the Duke of Edinburgh & his brothers are also coming", he said to the viscountess, " Are they? " she said surprisingly. "Yes, without a doubt". " Then we must get our Y/n betrothed to one of them" she sat beside him. "Y/n has her own will, honey! We don't have to force her into that." ( he caressed her back, to make her calm), "we will find a wonderful suitor for our daughter"the viscount looked at her, " Our tiny baby will be 20"she cried, the Duke patted her back.

{Y/n's room}

*Y/n singing lullaby to her sisters*

"Hush a bye, don't you cry
Go to sleep my little baby
When you wake, you shall have
All the pretty little ponies
In your bed, mama said
Baby's riding off to dreamland
One by one, they've begun
Dance and prance for little baby
Blacks and bays, dapples and grays
Running in the night
When you wake, you shall have
All the pretty little ponies
Can you see the little ponies
Dance before your eyes?
All the pretty little ponies
Will be there when you arise

La la la la, ah

Luisa in Y/n's arms

[A/n: I don't claim this picture

[A/n: I don't claim this picture. ≧﹏≦, I got it from Pinterest.]

"I'll give you my pony, I've nothing to give you, for your birthday. " Luiee pouted, "it's okay sweetie, I don't need anything from you. You are the precious thing one could ever wish for. " replied y/n & rocked her to sleep.

Y/n's POV:

( Writing her diary)

I wish I could go back. Every birthday, you just get to know that you're growing, blooming, while papa & mama are growing old. I never want to leave them & these 5 dorks.

Whispers
"I wish I could be 19 again....

A/N:

It's been a long time I'd a talk with y'all. How are you all? I hope you all are doing good. Eat loads of food & don't get sick. Lobh lobh lobh, that you stop by my work. 💗How was your 1st escape? 👀
If you loved it, then let the star below turn yellow. & If you think I should improve, don't worry I'll try my best to get you into the story.
.
.
.
Till then stream 🧈 butter & mic drop.💜💜
& Stay safe
🌼🌼