| Wrath |

Have you ever coveted a thing and wanted it to be yours? And, have you ever exuded 'If I want it, I must have it' aura of yours? If you have not, then may be we are going to talk about a person who sticks obstinately to his words. Yes, that's right, we are talking about the Duke of Edinburgh. Duke of Edinburgh, Timothy Stansfield was having a mental breakdown at this point. He could not digest the fact that someone just rejected his proposal. And that also not just someone, but Y/n Williams. The most sought after maid, entire Europe wanted her hand in marriage. Some said, she was hard to persuade. But Tim had his chance. Y/n blind-eyed the chance he had, rejected his proposal and humiliated him. Tim's blood was boiling at this moment. He bites his lips as he comes out of the garden to the fair, the action just indicated that something was going on, in his mind. Something discreet and dark. He walks straight to the wine compartment. Takes an empty glass and motions the bartender to fill his glass. He takes the glass to his lips, and bites his lip once again. He gulps it all in along with his trampled conscience.

He takes it all in, in one go and asks the bartender to fill his glass once again

He takes it all in, in one go and asks the bartender to fill his glass once again. Jacob who had accompanied him to the fair, notices him chugging one glass after another. Tim's grip on the wine glass tightens and he hangs his head down. Jacob excuses himself from the maiden he was dancing with. Bowing a little to her, he walks to his older brother. He snatches the glass from Tim's hand and takes it away. Tim looks at him furiously. Not wanting to get shouted amidst of well reputed people, "brother" he whispers.

"Your ears are red, what has got into you?"Jacob asks in a calm voice.

"Did you get the book that Neh asked me to buy?" Tim asks him, without answering his question. His eyes appear pinkish white as he looks at Jacob without stopping his eyelashes down.

"Yeah!" Answers Jacob, with a sigh he sits beside him.
Just this moment, the Duke stands up.

"Get up we are getting out of here now."

Jacob could not quite get this unusual behaviour of Tim, but he asks no more questions and decides to follow his lead instead. They storm out of the fair before anybody could notice them. They got into the carriage, Jacob looked outside the window and continued to wonder what caused him such despair. The brothers knew about the grudge he had, and the wrath he got deep beneath that charming smile. He would hate you in such a way that you would think so little about your own existence. Just like Jacob, we can not comprehend the situation of the Duke right now. He was so sure that he would persuade Y/n to marry him. But he could not. Vanity fairs were memorable for the Duke because it made donations to the orphanage. He knew exactly how every children there felt. Because he grew up devoid of parents just like them. Had he born without the title Lineage of his family, he and his brother would have ended in the orphanage too. He always remembers the almighty who have been kind to him, the moment he took birth. He kept waiting for vanity fair every year, just like we all wait for Christmas. He knows that he can play secret santa once in a year and spoil the children to bits. This year he was even more elated because he had arranged lunch and supper for the childrens. But he was more than happy this year. Do you know why? It's because Y/n blessed the fair with her presence. And he was over the clouds when he saw Y/n coming out of the carriage. He had this things planned in his head. How badly he wanted to spend the day until the evening with his lady love! But that could not happen. A child cries when the waves demolish his well constructed sand castle. But a man breaks down, when someone shatters his most coveted thing, and ends up being tough. Throughout the ride Tim let's out innumerable sighs. The carriage galloped into the Duke's abode. It halts when it reaches the palace. Before the chauffeur could open the carriage door, Tim slammed it open and barged out of the carriage. Jacob gaped at this and followed him quietly. The chauffeurs just stood there bowing their head down, stood there until the Duke was out of their sight.