| Revenir (2) |

*Continued...

Y/n climbs down from the attic. She's lost, she's totally freaked out  about the incident that  took place in the attic just now. She pursed her lips, her fingers intertwined with each other & climbs down the attic. Just as she was about to take a final step, she steps her gown & was about to fall when...
"Watch your steps." He approaches out of nowhere holding Y/n's left hand, & her back resting on his arms.

" He approaches out of nowhere holding Y/n's left hand, & her back resting on his arms

Y/n didn't want to, but she ended up staring at the man who was at her rescue. Few of his locks fell on his forehead covering his left eye partially. She traced his glorious face again and wondered how beautiful were the moles that rested on his nose & lips.
"Are you okay?" He asks. As she manages to stand on her own.
"Y-y-yess your grace. I'm fine thank you." Y/n mutters.
"Oh! You both are here." Says the viscount appearing on the doorstep. "I hope you've had enough talk. And spent a quality time with each other."

"Fa..
"Yes we did." The Duke says smiling mystically, flashing a cunning smile to Y/n.
"And infact I want her to visit the state next week." He further added.

"Yes yes, I would be glad if she pays a visit, your grace." Exclaimed her father.
"Now I think I should be off." He declared.
The whole family escorted him to the entrance where his fine horse awaited for him.
He turns "Thank you for all the hospitality." He bowed to the viscountess.
"Anytime your grace."The viscountess bowed & flashed her beautiful smile.
"Lizzie, I loved your pie." Said he .
"Thank you, your grace." Bowed Lizzie.
"And little Luisa, I'll get you my pony when we'll meet next time." He picked her up in his arms.
"You would?" She looked up at him.
"Yes I will." He assured & placed the happy little Luisa to her feet.
"It was nice meeting you Y/n ( kisses her gloved hands) can't wait for the next week."
Y/n was still awestruck, "It was nice meeting you too, your grace. (She bows) Can't wait to see your beautiful state." She replies.
"Thank you sir." The Duke says to the viscount,
"It's an honour, your grace." The viscount replies bowing his head down.
He mounts on the horse and gallops away, away from their home & away from Y/n's troubled imagination.

In Y/n's Balcony-