| Her 20th birthday |

There was a tap at the door. Then the door opened. "Good morning young miss", said the governess opening the curtains wide to let the sunlight in. "Good morning mrs. Wilson" yawned Y/n. "Breakfast is ready ma'am, do hurry downstairs" with a smile she kept y/n's essentials on the bed & went out.
Y/n got up from her bed, freshened herself up. There was a tap again at the door "it's time to do your hair miss"said the governess, after she was done, there came another with y/n's morning dress. They dolled herself up & she got downstairs.

[The dining hall]

Joanne was playing the piano

Joanne was playing the piano. While everyone was at their table. "Good morning" Y/n exclaimed when she entered the room, "Ah! Look at you (gasps) Happy birthday my sunshine" the viscountess got up & embraced Y/n, "thank you mama" she whispered back. She sat on the table right to papa, while papa sang:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to our darling daughter~
Happy birthday to you (they all ended it in unison along with Joanne's piano).

"Thank you everyone" chirped Y/n.
"Guess what" said Lizzie raising her eyebrows,
"What?" Y/n asked.
"You get to close your eyes first" she commanded. Everyone giggled at the table.
Y/n closing her eyes. "Yes".
"Ta-da! I baked your favourite pie." Lizzie clapped her hands.

"Oh my god! Lizzie"  she said with watery eyes, "You baked-""Yeah I know, I baked it with my secret recipe( smiling) ( wiping y/n's eyes ) no more water works

"Yeah I know, I baked it with my secret recipe( smiling) ( wiping y/n's eyes ) no more water works. You gonna tell me how's it."
"Sure", she takes a bite, "this is so wonderful!!"
"Isn't it?"exclaimed Liz.
"Yeah"y/n replied.
Meanwhile everyone at the table drooling over the pie.
"We all get to eat the pie, if I'm not wrong" said the viscount clearing his throat.
"Oh yes papa"laughed Y/n. The head chef distributed the pie.
"Liz you're gonna make the same one on my birthday" said Edmund.
"For me" "for me" "for me too" cried the whole siblings.
"No!" Lizzie got up, stuck out a tongue & went to her room.
"We'll see you in the evening" Joanne shouted back.
The viscount & the viscountess smiled wide.
"Okay, in the evening we are arranging a ball for your birthday, the lords, the generals, the ministers & yes the Duke will be here too, so you should be in your best behavior" smiled papa drinking his wine.
"No worries papa, I won't let you down". Y/n said.