| The Notebook |

(Throwback to the day when Timothy (the Duke) returned after leaving Y/n at her manor).

It rains heavily, when the Duke gets back to Edinburgh. Gushing with wrath the rain drop falls on the ground, and the pitter patter sounds are heard too loud. He gets out of the carriage. He is a bit drenched. Two guards wait on the entrance. He takes out his wet coat and hands it out to one of them.

"Shall I order them to serve the dinner, sir?" Phillip, the cook interrupts Duke on the hallway.

"I'll be at the table in few minutes. Inform all of my brothers to be at the table." He pushes few of his wet locks back.

"Y-yes, your grace." (Even he can't resist his beauty) He bows and leaves.

He makes his way towards his chamber, every footstep seems heavy to him, he feels tired. He reaches at his doorstep shakes his hand a bit and looks down. There he notices something lying tirelessly on the floor. What was it? It was a notebook. He bends and takes a close look at the notebook, flips few pages.

"Well well well, she left this on purpose." He smiles a little.

He takes the notebook to his bedchamber and places it on the table

He takes the notebook to his bedchamber and places it on the table. He lets out a deep sigh. He takes a warm bath and leaves for dinner.

When he arrives near the table, his brothers stand up. He motions his hand and they sit down.

"Well, hello there

"Well, hello there." He greets them and sits at the centre part of the table. He can sense that they're quite upset.

All of them close their eyes and fold out their hands. The Duke begins the prayer-

"Bless us, O God. Bless our food and our drink. Since you redeemed us so dearly and delivered us from evil, as you gave us a share in this food so may you give us a share in eternal life. In Jesus name we pray."

(They all say) "Amen."

They all begin to munch their food with loud noise, some began to make sounds with their knifes, some with their forks. The table was chaotic. And the Duke was tired. He noticed this.