| Here Comes Daisy |

"I'm home!"...

Daisy stepped into the hall. It echoed loudly, the voice and her footsteps.

"There, there"

"There, there"...papa wanted her to slow down her steps adding a little "hahaha" in the end, not to sound grim.

Ed and Lloyd enter into the hall carrying few of her baggages. Well, not few to be precise.

"Women sure do carry lots of things with them." Lloyd stands straight and cracks his fingers.

"Shut up Lloyd!" Daisy bends and places her bag down, "Hello Martha, could you take this upstairs." She asks. Martha was surprised to see Daisy after a long time.

"Sure miss." She bows a little and takes the baggage.

"We'll help you." Lloyd and Ed take few of the boxes and follow Martha upstairs.

"Look who's here!" Y/n shouts and jumps down the stairs.

"Oh Daisy!" She puts her arm around her and pats her head.

"No way!" Comes another voice, Jo comes and hugs them from behind.

"Why am I being left out everytime" cries Liz and joins them. They look at each other. Encompassing each other into a gentle embrace. The main hall echoes with their laughter. 

The Viscount sat at the couch and looked at them happily.

"Papa we must be off them." Says Ed climbing down the stairs followed by Lloyd.

"Off where?" Y/n's curious.

"I need to go to the city, some paperwork needs to be done." He puts on his hat.

"Can we go with you?" Cried Jo and Liz together and  looked at each other awkwardly.

"It's a lot busy work now, next time ladies. We're off then papa." He turns and nods towards papa and leaves he room with Lloyd. Lloyd looks back at them and sticks out his tongue.

"You look ridiculous you know." Jo scoffed. Lloyd's face turns grim.

"God, I hate them." Liz yawns.

"Well, girls. We must meet again at brunch then." Papa declares.

"What about tea?" Y/n puts forth.

"Tea will be served in your respective chambers dear." He expressed, walking towards his room.

The sisters were happy, their heart was filled with so much joy because Daisy came home. And they had to tell her every incident that took place, including the Duke's sudden visit and Y/n's visit to Edinburgh. And they were eager to learn about the manners and morals of the peoples of the city. With a gentle bow to each other, the four lovely maidens encapsulated to their chambers. Yes, another tiny princess is in a deep slumber i.e. Louie.