| Louisa Turns 5 l

Y/n descends from the stairs.

"Y/n catch!"Jim throws a paper roll at her, and she catches it.

The brothers high-fived to this and giggled that their future sister-in-law got some sportsman skills.

"What are we going to do with it?" Y/n asks in a puzzled tone looking at every possible eyes in the room.

"Like this." Liz and Daisy show little paper flowers to her while they submit that to Neh.

" Liz and Daisy show little paper flowers to her while they submit that to Neh

"How do I do this?" Y/n questions holding the paper roll.

"I'm pretty good at origami you know." Sam steps forward. He takes the paper roll and teaches her step by step how to get a perfect handmade flower by a paper roll.

The flowers that they made were of various sizes.

Jo brought in fresh flowers from the garden along with the wild leaves. Jo brings the peonies, marigold, daisies, tulips and puts them together. She begins to arrange the flowers with the leaves. They come to appear like tiny bouquets. After she arranged them, she then binded them with a ribbon and decorated the stairs with it.

"Would you let me help you?" Jake approaches Jo

"Yeah sure." Jo beams getting a helping hand. "You're going to put two flowers each with these little stems, got it?"

"That's easy." Jake chuckles.

"I bet nothing has been hard on you." Jo teases.

"On you too." Jack replies arranging the flowers and arranging them together.

"How can you be sure about that?" Jo bites her lower lip and looks at him.

"I heard you play piano at the vanity fair." He looks at her. "And you were exceptional." He ends the sentence, picks the stem up and attaches it with a flower.

"Then sir, I'm quite bad at it." Laughs Jo.

"No, you're good." Jake says.

"No I suck." Jo teases him again.