| When He Came Over II |

After having an embarassing encounter with the Duke and his brothers. Y/n extends her feet to her room. She begins to think only if she would not exist at this moment or vanish then and there.

TIM'S POV-

I don't care if she calls anyone attractive or dull. Why should I care? She means nothing to me now. She's just a phase that passed over. It's just my brothers who do not hesitate any moment in pulling my leg. How can she act a little shy towards me after all these! She is ridiculous. It's only because of Louisa otherwise I wouldn't be here to humiliate myself infront of that wench. And why am I thinking about herself?

Two maids enter the room and bowed to the seven gorgeous man present in the room. Even the maids were holding back their smiles.

"May we escort you to the dining table sir?" Asked the pretty little maid.

"Yes you can." Before the Duke could answer Jim answered the maid smiling blankly at the brothers, and they all followed the maid to the dining table.

The dining table was not huge as theirs but it was perfectly organised. The brothers gaped at the exquisite lamp that hung on the wall. It appeared like the droplets of water dropping down. The chandelier above the table made the dining room look more exquisite.

That day they made it to the dining table early. The dishes were prepared lavishly for the Duke and his brothers. The aromatic scent of the different delicacies swung deep into their noses.

At the dining table:-

The Viscount sat at the centre of the table, opposite to him sat the Viscountess

The Viscount sat at the centre of the table, opposite to him sat the Viscountess. On his right sat y/n and the left seat was kind of empty. Aren't you all clever, yes it was for the Duke of Edinburgh, Timothy.

The Duke hesitated for a moment, but sat down when the Viscount offered him the seat with a smile on his face. Y/n and her siblings sat opposite to the brothers. The head cook brought in the piping hot food to be served, because warm food is good for health, isn't it? You might be wondering why the dinner was served early. One, because the Duke and his brothers were famished, two, because they're going to celebrate Louisa's birthday at midnight. The dining table was not that chaotic, because all the siblings followed the table manners and Jake was not chewing the food loudly like he used to do.

"How do you like the food?" The Viscount raised a question at Timothy munching his grilled meat.

"It tastes like home, sir." Tim answered licking the soup from his lips. Our y/n thought it was worth watching, who wouldn't?

"Can I have another bowl of custard tart please?" Joseph points at his plate and looks at the Viscount. He couldn't resist delicious food like us.

All of y/n's siblings giggled at this, y/n looked at him and smiled. Tim bites his lip with utter embarassment and looks down at the plate.