Tame Me If You Can

If anyone has noticed a particularly smashing trend, it is that I like to target -er- help people from our lovely discord book club

If anyone has noticed a particularly smashing trend, it is that I like to target -er- help people from our lovely discord book club. I give them priority for a couple reasons including but not limited to friendship points, discord benefits, and the joy of seeing their reactions semi-live following up to our torment session and after its impact has been felt. I have built up an interesting and seemingly contradictory reputation as trollish, serious, caring, and tormenting all at the same time just to keep everyone on their toes and it is all to your benefit.

The following is no exception. The story is also a bit interesting to smash for me because early on when she started she came to me for help. And I helped her through... a sizable portion and to brainstorm with her on how to make her start solid. It resulted in early rewrites and I stepped away to keep from being spoiled until she was done.

Now, because I like to go down random rabbit holes for the hell of it. I found one interesting thing to chase down. Both of the MCs are Armenian and Persian-Armenian (also known as Iranian-Armenian) respectively. Not just of ancestral descent, no no, but actually from there. And I like to know the odds of this and to keep from spoiling and challenging myself, ill just use the internet and chapter 1.

Now originally I detailed my mathematical and research journey that took about 3000 words. I went through so many wiki pages, looked into multiple census' in the united states, California, and LA on the subcultures and where people were living mostly as different races. I found Iranians-Armenians make up 0.05% of Iranians, how many Armenian and and Iranian-Armenians live in the united states, what percent of them live in the Los Angeles county, and then the city. I used maps and diagrams and websites and math in relevance to time and vague descriptions she made and shit to figure out what university Mia goes to in LA. 

I'll save you the majority of it and just say that the odds of any Armenian meeting an Iranian-Armenian in the city of LA is 1:1000 per day. The odds of a single particular Armenian meeting a single particular Iranian-Armenian is 1:360,000,000 per day and the university Mia teaches is most likely American University Preparatory School, which is, conveniently about 40-ish minutes from Hollywood if you include a bit of time for Mia to get ready in chapter 1, find the nightclub, and park.

That should teach you about how easy it is to stalk actual people if you give information that is relevant. :)

TLDR; The story is a romantic comedy/drama between a psychologist teacher and her rich boy toy student. Oh yeah, and there is also a mixture of straight smut and them being erotic.

 Oh yeah, and there is also a mixture of straight smut and them being erotic