Submission Form

As I get requests to read and review, I decided to have a submission form if more people want it. For a taste of who I am, read my reviews, and know that my favorite youtube reviewers are CinemaSins, SmackTalk, The Critical Drinker, and Totally Not Mark.

I am also one of the leaders of a writers discord group born out of WattPad that encourages each other, reads each other, helps each other, and bring each other to drinking. If you are interested in joining then talk with K-J-Whitten.

Due to how many rewrites I have caused I WILL NOT SUBJECT THE AUTHOR TO A REVIEW IF IT ISN'T YOUR STORY. DO NOT REQUEST OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smashing Form: 

Author name - (Your name so I can find you.)

Story name - (The story so I can find it.)

Genre - (As best as you can describe it.) 

(I do not accept poetry. Period. I neither like nor dislike, it just makes no sense to my head.)

(I don't mind any genre, but if romance/LGBT I would draw the line at sex at first sight or first date. There needs to be some kind of buildup into the relationship or an understanding that the relationship has already existed and been allowed to build. Relationships where they are just horny and fucking each other's brains out isn't romance.)

Smut - (Yes/No) (If yes, which chapters have it so I will know which chapters to skip.)(References to sex happening outside of the direct scene or leaving it at undressing followed by a 'scene change' count as 'no'.)

Mature - Outside of smut, then I don't care. Rape, pillage, and plunder for all I care. Kill everyone. Let it burn!

To Smash or not to Smash - Are you 1-15 years old? Is this your first story? Are you not fluent in English? (If Yes to any of these, then I am gentler.) 

Payment - Which story will you read? (Choose one of the stories I have reviewed in the past and read it. Read as much of it as you want or don't want. The whole point of this review book is to help others, so lets do that. I also accept no payment, but let's be real... I won't be nearly as inclined or motivated to read your stuff if you don't have the fairness to read other people's stories either.) (Payment doesn't have to begin until I start reading your stuff.)

By Commenting This You Consent To Be Smashed.

Fine Print - I will read or not read as many chapters as I want at my own discretion. After I have read it, I will review. I will review the aspects of the story I want, with full fairness to the best of my ability, and I will not be politically correct no matter how many fans you send to harass me. My opinion is my opinion and if you can't accept that then you will just have to get over it. If you wish the review removed after the fact, I will remove it. If you do not wish to have the story reviewed before the review is written or published then it will not be reviewed, it will be removed from the queue, and I will stop reading it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Queue:

1) The Case of Known-Uknown - HarshAdani

2) My Psychotic Lover - Hello_Cupid

3) Counter Clockwise - UnidentifiedIsHere

4) Graveskies - cowardlydawg

5) Mademoiselle Noire - Borbityborn

6) Kueshango Ghji - jordanalmadhdi

7) Wings of Destruction and Duty -WolfHusky88

8) The Ol'Chevalier - PulgaFromOuterSpace

9) The Accidental Wife - Philogyny

10) Hi, Its James. Hames Potter. - Lotta1225

11) His Uncertain Love - @HOPE_of_LoVeE_