.32

|||||

|||||

feelings can be scary for anyone, the unknown of what could happen next between you and the person you like, the feeling of being overwhelmed can drive you mad and up the wall, the feeling of guilt that eats you alive, the feeling of abandonment that makes you feel alone and scared...

the feeling of love, that slowly builds and hits you like a ton of bricks out of nowhere, that drives you crazy and makes you happy yet worried but still excited but scared, along with the questions like 'what could happen?' or 'what if it's one sided?' or 'what if i'm not enough?'

love is scary, and it should be but it's also exciting and thrilling and new and rewarding, it should be anyway? right... right? love can also be absolutely terrifying, but love could also be the best thing to happen to someone.

love...

love is also dumb, and hurtful, love can ruin a person, break them down and crush them, it can hurt them in ways it really shouldn't, love can be so painful and can tear a person apart.

"what are you even trying to fucking say, cora?"

"i don't know george!" coraline was growing frustrated quickly at her best friend, she was explaining to him how she was feeling and felt as if he wasn't listening or helping in anyway, he wasn't being helpful, not like he usually is anyway.

"well i don't know what you want me to do? you're telling me things but you're being annoying about it" george sat on the other side of the phone sitting at his computer hanging out on the smp waiting for dream to hop on for their stream.

"and you're being no help!"

"what the fuck do you want me to do, coraline? hmm? because right now you're getting on my god damn nerves" it was very rare the two would argue, despite acting like siblings the two never fought.

"advice would be great"

"you want some advice? okay fine, here's some advice, grow the fuck up coraline! talk to him yourself, i really couldn't give a shit about you or your stupid fucking feelings" the second those words left his mouth he regretted it, he'd never spoken to her like that before, of course he loved and cared for coraline and he cared about what happens in her life.

"fuck you george, i don't know what's up your ass today but figure it the fuck out... i'm your friend not your punching bag for when life gets fucking hard" coraline hung up and threw her phone on karl's bed, ignoring the incoming messages and calls from george.