118.

|||||

|||||

cora and karl were packing, they had their suitcases laid out in their bedroom with clothes scattered everywhere around the room, both were debating whether or not to bring a second suitcase each.

karl was sat on the floor while cora was standing over her suitcase that was laid out on their bed.

"what the fuck am supposed to wear?" cora groaned flopping down on the bed, the mess was giving her a headache as well as trying to figure out some cute and appropriate outfits to wear.

"clothes? you'll get kicked out if you don't" cora rolled her eyes at his comment and gave him the middle finger.

"you think you're so funny" coraline was packing to go to her first very convention, she wanted everything to be perfect! more than perfect, she was meeting her people, the people who gave her the career she has.

"i'm hilarious actually" karl replied with a knowing smile, coraline smiled and lifted her head to look at karl who was already looking in her direction.

"stop distracting me with your good looks" cora mumbled getting off the bed and turning to the piles of clothes next to her suitcase.

"so you think i'm attractive?" karl spoke raising his eyebrows and looking at cora who was biting her lip anxiously, "stop! stop biting your lip!"

"sorry" cora mumbled, she grabbed her favourite sweater that karl owned and packed it neatly in her suitcase.

"did you just pack one of my sweaters?" karl asked his girlfriend with a fake betrayed look upon his face.

"i did! and what are you going to do about it?" cora told him in a sarcastic tone of voice, karl stood up quickly and grabbed a hold of cora's waist, pulling her to him closely.

"have i ever told you just how beautiful you are?" he whispered tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, cora smiled at his comment and wrapped her arms around karl's shoulders, their noses brushed against each others.

"maybe once or twice" cora smiled pressing her lips against karl's briefly.

"i need to tell you more often then" karl whispered pressing his lips back into cora's.

"i love you so much" cora told karl as their kiss intensified, karl hummed moving his hands under coraline's shirt.

"i love you so much more"

"prove it"

|||||

the couple met their friends at the airport while dragging their bags behind them and their other hands linked together, the group was on their way to the cars in the car park while listening to foolish and quackity bicker back and forth about what the best sushi is.